scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
is it needed some other variable besides 100 GB points for the Training of Woman? i can't seem to unlock the option
I suspect that comes from using an old save. I had the same problem. I started a new game on the Online version to test it, using cheat max (same as the save), and it came right up the first morning.

Although, it could be related to setting the names and relationships to everyone. Because I used the defaults in the 'test' but the save had personalized names/relationships

HaleClimi

Jun 28, 2017
always grateful for the public releases, but just wondering if sleep penetration is on the horizon?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is it needed some other variable besides 100 GB points for the Training of Woman? i can't seem to unlock the option
I suspect that comes from using an old save. I had the same problem. I started a new game on the Online version to test it, using cheat max (same as the save), and it came right up the first morning.

Although, it could be related to setting the names and relationships to everyone. Because I used the defaults in the 'test' but the save had personalized names/relationships
more and less it has being an option to start a new game since start
of game aka Start dateSep 11, 2020

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
if i recall you need to ask/talk to her at breakfast/lunch/dinner first
I believe they meant that the option to ask about it during lunch/breakfast was greyed out. At least, it was for me, so I couldn't use it despite having well more than the required Good Boy points. I even spent several game days acquiring 100 more and it still didn't unlock the chat option. But a new game did.

always grateful for the public releases, but just wondering if sleep penetration is on the horizon?
I'm pretty sure that at least one of the scenes in the bedroom at night includes penetration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020

Old save incompatibility, definitely. I don't think there is yet any scene that checks for relationships to start, and I doubt any scene will ever check the names for this purpose.

Reactions: scarfer

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Does the MC's penis enter the MC's not mom while she is conscious? Or is the Game Dev still blue balling everyone still?

HaleClimi

Jun 28, 2017
I believe they meant that the option to ask about it during lunch/breakfast was greyed out. At least, it was for me, so I couldn't use it despite having well more than the required Good Boy points. I even spent several game days acquiring 100 more and it still didn't unlock the chat option. But a new game did.

I'm pretty sure that at least one of the scenes in the bedroom at night includes penetration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right, but that one ended with a "do not escalate", which leads me to believe there will be an "escalate" option in the future

Sissybeccaj

Dec 22, 2021
right, but that one ended with a "do not escalate", which leads me to believe there will be an "escalate" option in the future
The MC penetrates the "Landlady" on several different occasions; playing games in the living room after dinner, doing daily checks in the bedroom after lunch, also several fantasy scenes in the mc's bedroom after breakfast

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.67.0 (Exclusive)
  • GoodBoy background/trait now earns GBP 100% faster instead of 50%
  • Evening Living Room > Truth or Dare > Dare Her > Bodywriting
  • Fixed bugs and typos

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.68.0 (Exclusive)
  • Earning per day are now double the SpankBank level (+100%)
  • Evening Living Room > Truth or Dare > Dare Her > Guess who bothers you > Hide the truth for a price (Feminization required)(Commission)
  • Fixed bugs and typos

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Unless we get the 68 version what is the point of posting the Logs here until we do get it? It isn't going to help anyone here. It isn't going to make us go SNAP, lets get Patreon right this sec. etc. ;/

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes