TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Given that my primary kink is impregnation, and my love of pregnancy is mostly due to its relation to impregnation, that's a perfectly acceptable outcome for me. I look forward to it.

(Also, I basically just skimmed through the thread here before I made my comment, so I must've missed previous discussions of pregnancy and the like).
I doubt we will get any preg content, except notifications that she is pregnant, or just given birth. since the Developer says he dislikes writing/reading about pregnant sex, so unless he gets someone to do it, and then codes it in. I wouldnt count on any content for it except for mentions. We will see down the line hopefully, well get a bunch. Time & Money changes a lot of stuff.

Reactions: F9Zoney

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
You also got nowhere in the cyoa, the scenes were just on a straight line. After 25 clicks at most, you had to replay from the start. Do not confuse linearity and progression.
I am just curious, how the weekly thing happens, if it is no progress is made, especially if you decide to do pregnant content. and etc. You had visits, bus rides, and it may have been linear, but we were going somewhere. Ill probably just have to wait and see with everyone else.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
I am just curious, how the weekly thing happens, if it is no progress is made, especially if you decide to do pregnant content. and etc. You had visits, bus rides, and it may have been linear, but we were going somewhere. Ill probably just have to wait and see with everyone else.
Probably at some point the developer will have a new cycle of possible events triggered by one event in particular. For example, after MC gets the Milf pregnant, maybe they move to a new house with different rooms, since they need another room for the new child(ren). As a result the older events don’t really happen the same way as before, if not completely replaced with newer ones. Like maybe she needs help getting breast milk pumped out for the baby, and asks you to help stimulate her mammaries, allowing for some hijinks on the MC’s part. But doing so might replace the exercise event in the timeline, so that switches up the formula. There’s all kinds of possibilities, dev’s just gotta get to a point he can put them in without messing everything up.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Probably at some point the developer will have a new cycle of possible events triggered by one event in particular. For example, after MC gets the Milf pregnant, maybe they move to a new house with different rooms, since they need another room for the new child(ren). As a result the older events don’t really happen the same way as before, if not completely replaced with newer ones. Like maybe she needs help getting breast milk pumped out for the baby, and asks you to help stimulate her mammaries, allowing for some hijinks on the MC’s part. But doing so might replace the exercise event in the timeline, so that switches up the formula. There’s all kinds of possibilities, dev’s just gotta get to a point he can put them in without messing everything up.
While that would be nice, that sounds like more work than the creator is willing to do other than milking the CHYOA version of the story with this new loop version. Way more work. I have seen a ton of small little games like this get 10x more content than monthly weekly, but then money isn't their concern.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the Chyoa version, and this was new and interesting, but very slow development. This is going to get to a point, where either it is going to just die off, or your going to have to put money to the side for a bit and Get to really making some content. We already have so many games miking shit already. A lot of others have realized that preg content can give a pretty decent boost, weather it is there thing or not.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
While that would be nice, that sounds like more work than the creator is willing to do other than milking the CHYOA version of the story with this new loop version. Way more work. I have seen a ton of small little games like this get 10x more content than monthly weekly, but then money isn't their concern.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the Chyoa version, and this was new and interesting, but very slow development. This is going to get to a point, where either it is going to just die off, or your going to have to put money to the side for a bit and Get to really making some content. We already have so many games miking shit already. A lot of others have realized that preg content can give a pretty decent boost, weather it is there thing or not.
I am not "milking" anything, I just found the linearity on chyoa limiting, and what you call "slow" is some 150/250 words per day, every day, for the past 2 years. Is it difficult to understand that I have a job and I am just writing what I like?

Preggo gives a boost? Whatever, I don't care, I don't like it, this is not an enterprise that needs to reach new markets, make larger profits.

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
I am not "milking" anything, I just found the linearity on chyoa limiting, and what you call "slow" is some 150/250 words per day, every day, for the past 2 years. Is it difficult to understand that I have a job and I am just writing what I like?

Preggo gives a boost? Whatever, I don't care, I don't like it, this is not an enterprise that needs to reach new markets, make larger profits.
All I see is no preg ever so now I'm :(

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017

It's planned to have consensual sex as some point? Like, with skinship so high that she is ok with fucking just for fun.

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
Hopefully a public release happens soon, really enjoy this story! Looking forward to it whenever it happens.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
View attachment 1903632

> creator spends leisure time on something they enjoy
> creator informs people of their new creation every 10 days
> ffw to not even 2 hours later
> toxic person who could literally just unfollow the thread feels the need to complain about it

Guess who gets 0 bitches.

Well, Instead of creating something awesome, you can go ahead and keep keep pretending that your actually doing something worth while, and *believe* it wasn't just plain forgetable. As much crap as you toss into that loop, your cyoa version was still far better. You are just another fenoxo wannabe who is gonna milk the piss out of people. And I already unwatched when I found out this is going nowhere.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes