pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
I don't know yet. I get too much shit whenever there is a public release, so I have taken a break from that.

Typical shit being "This game sucks because it doesn't have X" when it is clearly stated that whoever is looking for X should avoid playing in the first place, so it gets a bit frustrating after the umpteenth time.
Since you no longer release a public version every month, it would mean what you wrote on your Patreon should be revised.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v0.69.0 (Public)

What's new since last public release?

• GoodBoy background/trait now earns GBP 100% faster instead of 50%
  • Evening Living Room > Truth or Dare > Dare Her > Bodywriting
  • Earning per day are now double the SpankBank level (+100%)
  • Evening Living Room > Truth or Dare > Dare Her > Guess who bothers you > Hide the truth for a price (Feminization required)(Commission)
  • +40 pics/gifs in 5 scenes
  • Training on women does not require 100 GBP anymore, the single training sessions still do
  • Fixed bugs and typos

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
Is this update from 2 months ago? 0.69 was released june 3, july 3 and we are almost august 3. So public version is 2 months behind right?

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Is this update from 2 months ago? 0.69 was released june 3, july 3 and we are almost august 3. So public version is 2 months behind right?
I'm pleasantly surprised he's started releasing them again. The free version has always lagged behind the pay version, and it's a decent monetization strategy. I was just waiting for the content to peek my interest before I support.

A few more like the latest update and I will check it out.

Last edited:

Wutang

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a plan to add an alternate route without sissification? It's not really my thing and the father could fairly easily be replaced by an aunt, sister etc.

Reactions: mike89442

flippy11

May 11, 2017
Is she just annoyingly oblivious forever or does she eventually start knowing whats going on (and enjoying it)?

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Is there a plan to add an alternate route without sissification? It's not really my thing and the father could fairly easily be replaced by an aunt, sister etc.
You can just not drug him and play the game like normal. 95% of the content is still the milf.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Is she just annoyingly oblivious forever or does she eventually start knowing whats going on (and enjoying it)?
Answer to this in previous posts.
MyObliviousDeveloper :love:

BTW, you should add your Itch.io link to the OP, I saw it once but then could not find it in the thread again until I spent time searching and searching...
Good catch, thanks. I'll get to it ASAP.
Sissification is not mandatory. And no, it is not fairly easily done given the structure of the game, which has sentences where the $landlord and $landlady are very obviously in a heterosexual, vanilla relationship.
This game needs gifs and images for every scene then it'll be 10/10. Text only is a hard like 3/10.
Nah. I like text in text games.

Reactions: cuchulin

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Nah. I like text in text games.
Like it's your game - you do you. I just got here so I'm assuming it started as text only and you've since added pics and gifs? Your writing is great and all but they're an amazing addition. To the point where I now get disappointed when I hit a new scene without them.

Maybe I'm the minority here but I think a picture or gif for every scene would help paint a better picture for your writing. Alternatively you could always choose to remove them entirely and see how people feel. Entirely up to you.

Reactions: DannyO007
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes