MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
And here I thought that was a self-insert. Accepting money to write erotic story for dudes and all...But hey! keep it coming. Keep up the "Good" work :)
When you deleted your previous comment after having noticed how cringe it was, I was hoping for a better comeback.

But here we are, with such a poorly thought 'no u' argument that I am just disappointed.

I will let you cope and seethe, boi, while the grown ups enjoy themselves.

wdfsdfsdf

Jul 26, 2017
When you deleted your previous comment after having noticed how cringe it was, I was hoping for a better comeback.

But here we are, with such a poorly thought 'no u' argument that I am just disappointed.

I will let you cope and seethe, boi, while the grown ups enjoy themselves.
Never deleted it. "Someone" reported it and got removed for trolling but go ahead...

"Cope and Seethe" and Grown ups in a sentence. Oh the sweet sweet Irony

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.76.0 (Exclusive)
  • Complete revision of the Good Boy Points system, 'Loaf around' options substituted with 'Help around' (grants GBP), and the same goes for options like 'Just enjoy game night' and 'Just enjoy the movie'. More in the Handbook.
  • Fixed bugs and typos

Reactions: Pif paf

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
I stopped back in to see if there've been any new updates since I had my engaging chat with the creator regarding pregnancy/impregnation content (there has been, which is exciting, but it's not the impreg stuff, which is less exciting. Oh well, still an update), and jesus christ what the fuck happened here? Why's everyone suddenly breaking out into heated arguments and bitter recriminations against the author?
ffs, chill out.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I stopped back in to see if there've been any new updates since I had my engaging chat with the creator regarding pregnancy/impregnation content (there has been, which is exciting, but it's not the impreg stuff, which is less exciting. Oh well, still an update), and jesus christ what the fuck happened here? Why's everyone suddenly breaking out into heated arguments and bitter recriminations against the author?
ffs, chill out.
Someone got pissy about... something, I can't be assed to dig back through and check what and it'll probably be disappointing and not worth it to check anyway, and the dev turtled up and only makes an older edition public every ninth or so update. Which is neat, because skipping editions of games is how I do things, so it's nice of the guy to do my 'work' for me, I guess.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
I stopped back in to see if there've been any new updates since I had my engaging chat with the creator regarding pregnancy/impregnation content (there has been, which is exciting, but it's not the impreg stuff, which is less exciting.
You know the dev is going to milk the oblivious sex thing for quite a while(it's the whole theme of the game), if you're impatient you should read the whole story on chyoa.com with the pregnancy, romance and all that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheVegnar

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
You know the dev is going to milk the oblivious sex thing for quite a while(it's the whole theme of the game), if you're impatient you should read the whole story on chyoa.com with the pregnancy, romance and all that.
He also said, he won't be putting the preg content in here, except as like offscreen mention or something.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Exactly. There will likely be impregnation, but not sex with an evidently pregnant woman, which I think is what interests some people.
Personally, that’s what I’m here for. If there was anything involving a pregnant woman, I’d be satisfied with just an image illustrating what my character’s accomplished.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v0.77.0

What's new since last public release?

• Dinner Kitchen > Wobbly Chair > Share with her (Good Boy)
  • Pre Dinner Bathroom > Shower > Golden Shower (Commission)
  • Saturday, First Afternoon Garden > Him > 'You know how Gullible she is...' > Panties
  • Late Afternoon Living Room > Beauty mask > Molest her breasts
  • Late Afternoon Pool > Help with his lotion
  • Late Afternoon Pool > Help with her lotion > She dozed off > Fuck her thighs (Saturday only)
  • Complete revision of the Good Boy Points system, 'Loaf around' options substituted with 'Help around' (grants GBP), and the same goes for options like 'Just enjoy game night' and 'Just enjoy the movie'. More in the Handbook.
  • Added Pre Dinner Bathroom > Path where you share the bathtub > You get comfortable (Distracted 8) > She watches you cum (GBP required)
  • Fixed bugs and typos, added many more

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
v0.77.0

What's new since last public release?

• Dinner Kitchen > Wobbly Chair > Share with her (Good Boy)
  • Pre Dinner Bathroom > Shower > Golden Shower (Commission)
  • Saturday, First Afternoon Garden > Him > 'You know how Gullible she is...' > Panties
  • Late Afternoon Living Room > Beauty mask > Molest her breasts
  • Late Afternoon Pool > Help with his lotion
  • Late Afternoon Pool > Help with her lotion > She dozed off > Fuck her thighs (Saturday only)
  • Added Pre Dinner Bathroom > Path where you share the bathtub > You get comfortable (Distracted 8) > She watches you cum (GBP required)
  • Fixed bugs and typos, added many more
I'm using a save from last update and getting errors in highlighted rooms. Is fresh start needed, if so should be noted in OP.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.78.0 (Exclusive)
  • +36 images
  • Cheat mode lets you skip the conversation about Kiss Training
  • Saturday First Afternoon Garden > Run up to her > Dirt on her clothes (set up only, no sex)
  • MOM Jobs deleted

Reactions: Otaku2018
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes