MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Well, Instead of creating something awesome, you can go ahead and keep keep pretending that your actually doing something worth while, and wish it wasn't just plain forgetable. As much crap as you toss into that loop, your cyoa version was still far better. You are just another fenoxo wannabe who is gonna milk the piss out of people. And I did unwatch.
1656864152353.png

Again, if you don't like what I write, why do you crave it like a bitch in heat? Sounds like you are just salty because your entitled ass is not getting anything.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
1656864937971.png

You didn't even have the balls to rate it 1.

"Your choices don't matter since it is just a Loop" as advertised, but I guess not everyone can read.

As for the rest, you clearly don't understand that people don't write smut 24/7 for free just for your (and I mean specifically your) amusement. Personally, I can only call out your bullshit with some hard data:
  • An average of 255 words written per day, every day, for the past 2 years.
  • 72 releases in total, NEVER having skipped one.
  • JavaScript learnt just for the sake of having a nice menu, widgets, and some complex chapters in this game.
  • Actual calls, in-game, for people who can write and code a scene, or find pics and gifs, in exchange for money.
Still, only one person has actually enjoyed the last perk, and it was not your lazy ass who clearly doesn't know what effort looks like.

Jul 1, 2018
idk why there's a argument going on, i just wanna see the new public release it's been 2 months and all you did in old monthly release was adding 4ish scenes shouldn't be that hard but i never made a game so it might be just me underestimating the work. Really love how the game is going even though a bit slow, as you said that menu things walking around is awesome. keep it up

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
idk why there's a argument going on, i just wanna see the new public release it's been 2 months and all you did in old monthly release was adding 4ish scenes shouldn't be that hard but i never made a game so it might be just me underestimating the work. Really love how the game is going even though a bit slow, as you said that menu things walking around is awesome. keep it up
The average scene is 1250 to 2000 words long, it must be planned as part of something bigger, so it must be consistent, and I need to code in there variables that keep track of the relationships (mom/aunt/sister/father/step-father...), the previous choices of the day (inventory, ripped pants, favors asked, lies told...), stuff like 6 different variables for each character to know whether they are wearing something with cum on it, and all the options you get in the actual scene (Escalate or not, what type of sex you choose, what is your Skill level, experience and money gaining...).

So yes, in a month I manage to add about 3 of those. I could add a lot more if I didn't have to care about all the interactivity that I put into the game and just write the smutty part, but I wouldn't like that.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Honestly, I’m okay with things as they stand. I can understand people being anxious about no big paradigm shifts, but I’d rather the dev works at a pace that they’re comfortable with and doesn’t push things too hard. Overwork’s no joke.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Honestly, I’m okay with things as they stand. I can understand people being anxious about no big paradigm shifts, but I’d rather the dev works at a pace that they’re comfortable with and doesn’t push things too hard. Overwork’s no joke.
Thank you for understanding the point.

Also, since this seems to be a misconception that most people have even though I wrote about it many times, big shifts are not happening now but they will happen once I have set up a complete week of routine. For now, I am focusing on Saturday, so Attic, Pool, and Garden, but soon will come the time for Sunday, which has a loop that is, at least partially, outside of the house.

After that loop is fine as well, then I can start actually planning on long lasting consequences from previous actions, and then work on them.

I am going for the long run, and this means the work needs to be organized, planned ahead, and sustainable, or else overwork -> burnout -> drop.

It's planned to have consensual sex as some point? Like, with skinship so high that she is ok with fucking just for fun.
If "just for fun" means that the $landlady is comfortable having sex with the MC simply because he wants sex, yes, but she will most likely frame it as a fun activity that is key to a healthy sex life for him (and for her, obviously, but it's not like she will admit to herself that she would be cheating)
All I see is no preg ever so now I'm :(
Preg sex with her evidently pregnant, no. Impregnation and having children, skipping from the knowledge of being pregnant to after the birth, yes. If the chapter structure allows it, and someone writes a good path that aligns with the rest of the plot (kind of like a spin off of what has been skipped), I could accept it, but I don't see that happening (no one has submitted a fitting coded + written scene so far).

That said, happy 4th of July to those who celebrate it.

vimto

Jan 15, 2018

Also, since this seems to be a misconception that most people have even though I wrote about it many times, big shifts are not happening now but they will happen once I have set up a complete week of routine. For now, I am focusing on Saturday, so Attic, Pool, and Garden, but soon will come the time for Sunday, which has a loop that is, at least partially, outside of the house.

After that loop is fine as well, then I can start actually planning on long lasting consequences from previous actions, and then work on them.

I am going for the long run, and this means the work needs to be organized, planned ahead, and sustainable, or else overwork -> burnout -> drop.

If "just for fun" means that the $landlady is comfortable having sex with the MC simply because he wants sex, yes, but she will most likely frame it as a fun activity that is key to a healthy sex life for him (and for her, obviously, but it's not like she will admit to herself that she would be cheating)

Preg sex with her evidently pregnant, no. Impregnation and having children, skipping from the knowledge of being pregnant to after the birth, yes. If the chapter structure allows it, and someone writes a good path that aligns with the rest of the plot (kind of like a spin off of what has been skipped), I could accept it, but I don't see that happening (no one has submitted a fitting coded + written scene so far).

Game dev really is thankless work, no matter the genre. Hope it doesn't dispirit you though, I personally find your productiveness and consistency very admirable. Stay awesome!

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021

Okay, that definitely makes sense. But would you say you’re thinking that her first time being confirmed as “pregnant”, i.e. not just implying it in the ends of scenes like the “prostitute” one on Saturdays, would be a trigger for “Chapter 2” starting? Or something different? I’m curious what ideas you have in mind in terms of the larger plan for your game.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, first I thoroughly enjoy this game its the exact type of niche that is lacking so i applaud your efforts.
second seeing that your fairly active in this forum i've decided to throw up some ideas.

1: (there is no way some one hasn't already suggested this but) during the exercise portion of the day why not a yoga event, it might be a bit bland just describing sexy poses or stretchy fabric, but it would be nice, plus it could evolve into a lewd version where the MC helps push the heroine to stretch better:

2:This is a random idea, why not have the MC buy a vibrator, and lie about it saying that its for massages, and while the heroine gets relax or doze off, can start doing lewd stuff

3: This is a dumb weeb thing but it would be funny and possibly sexy, introduce anime and have the heroine be way into it to the point of wanting to cosplay, then having wardrobe malfunctions.

4: is might be a bit gross, Lets say a early morning or midnight event could be the MC in the bathroom sitting on the toilet and the heroine walks in half-asleep and sits on the MC

thats all my ideas so far

Reactions: prophetofconfusion
Jun 6, 2020
Well, Instead of creating something awesome, you can go ahead and keep keep pretending that your actually doing something worth while, and *believe* it wasn't just plain forgetable. As much crap as you toss into that loop, your cyoa version was still far better. You are just another fenoxo wannabe who is gonna milk the piss out of people. And I already unwatched when I found out this is going nowhere.
Then why are you still here?

Yogballs

Sep 23, 2021
Indeed. If only i had patreon. the pain of waiting is unbearable. but still good job with development, i hope you continue the good work

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Got through it a few weeks back - since I am vaxxed and boosted came off more as a couple of days of a cold/flu with a lot of coughing. Hard to tell the symptoms will all the variants about.

Good luck, and get well soon!

Mar 2, 2018
Games great and getting better with each update. Even though updates are private now your still smashing them out consistently. The work ethic is a breath of fresh air on this site. Seriously man do whatever you think is best for the game fuck the whingy entitled bastards above. Best of luck with the covid !

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes