DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's going to be available for free eventually anyways, so I'm not going to bother paying to get early access.

Reactions: TheVegnar

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
v 0.69.0 (Exclusive)
  • +40 pics/gifs in 5 scenes
  • Training on women does not require 100 GBP anymore, the single training sessions still do
  • Fixed bugs and typos

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Speaking of which, the Public build has usually been coming out within the first few days of each month. When can we expect this month's public release build?
I don't know yet. I get too much shit whenever there is a public release, so I have taken a break from that.

Typical shit being "This game sucks because it doesn't have X" when it is clearly stated that whoever is looking for X should avoid playing in the first place, so it gets a bit frustrating after the umpteenth time.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Either it is from new content not being in the public release, or some people just can't read the TAGS on the OP (original post)....
I am still quite to new f95, red, discord, but even I have learned to read tags. ;?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I give props to this dev for reliably working on the game and consistently releasing builds. Some games have devs making excuses for not dropping a build for a year while actively "working" on their games. Good stuff, will check this out.

Jun 6, 2020
I don't know yet. I get too much shit whenever there is a public release, so I have taken a break from that.

Typical shit being "This game sucks because it doesn't have X" when it is clearly stated that whoever is looking for X should avoid playing in the first place, so it gets a bit frustrating after the umpteenth time.
Is updating the online public build easier than hosting a public build download? I don't know one way or the other since I've never done either. I ask because the public build of your game is something I look forward to each month.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Is updating the online public build easier than hosting a public build download? I don't know one way or the other since I've never done either. I ask because the public build of your game is something I look forward to each month.
When I do one I also do the other, since there is no point in doing things halfway. I am sorry this affected you and other people who enjoy my work.

Nirpsa

Mar 19, 2020
wtf your game is good ! Do not focus on their criticism, we all enjoy a special game with free access here we don't care i some things are missing (people can suggest things but not impose them)

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
yer your game is amazing, but understand why you wanna share here less and less, but know I've always loved ya work and I hope you keep it up!

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
MyObliviousDeveloper I know that you've said you won't be breaking the loop of the game, but would you be open to introducing "shifts" to the loop?
To clarify, by "shifts" I mean changes in-game that are significant enough that they no longer fit the basic weekly loop, but that then quickly settle into their own modified version of the original loop.

The specific example I'm thinking of (and the reason I'm asking about this in the first place) is pregnancy.
You already have a lot breeding-flavored text in the game that would really lend itself well to pregnancy.
For example: Things like the condom break in Hump & Pop, the many mentions of "fertile cum" or the mother's fertile body whenever there's a vaginal creampie, the overall feel of scenes like the accidental vaginal under the fallen dresser or the bathtub sex scene where she rubs the stomach bulge (that one was particularly fantastic, well done on that :chefkiss: ), etc.

What I'm suggesting is that you leverage some of that for an impregnation option, which then alters the loop so that it still runs as normal but now the mother is pregnant. Kind of like how the sissification of the father works, really: The player makes some choices and does some stuff, and now one of the characters has a permanent change to them.

And I want to be clear here: I'm not suggesting any sort of drawn-out, gradual pregnancy arc where she conceives and then progresses through stages of pregnancy. As much as I'd personally enjoy something like that, it wouldn't vibe well with your stated goal for what you want this game to be. I'm just suggesting a binary state of pregnant/not pregnant, where if the player impregnates her then there's a bit of writing to transition to it and after that she's just fully pregnant in scenes.

I'd also suggest using "birth" as a way to revert the change and return to the normal loop (i.e. she heads off to the hospital or something and gives birth, the baby gets hand-waved away, and everything is as it was before), but I fully realize that that would probably be asking a bit much. Plus, dealing with "what happened to the baby" would probably take some creative maneuvering as far as the writing goes, and it'd probably be more trouble than it's worth.
Still, if you wanted to go that route it'd make for a nice, somewhat natural method of toggling states.

Anyway, thanks for your time. I've really been enjoying the game.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
MyObliviousDeveloper I know that you've said you won't be breaking the loop of the game, but would you be open to introducing "shifts" to the loop?
To clarify, by "shifts" I mean changes in-game that are significant enough that they no longer fit the basic weekly loop, but that then quickly settle into their own modified version of the original loop.

The specific example I'm thinking of (and the reason I'm asking about this in the first place) is pregnancy.
You already have a lot breeding-flavored text in the game that would really lend itself well to pregnancy.
For example: Things like the condom break in Hump & Pop, the many mentions of "fertile cum" or the mother's fertile body whenever there's a vaginal creampie, the overall feel of scenes like the accidental vaginal under the fallen dresser or the bathtub sex scene where she rubs the stomach bulge (that one was particularly fantastic, well done on that :chefkiss: ), etc.

What I'm suggesting is that you leverage some of that for an impregnation option, which then alters the loop so that it still runs as normal but now the mother is pregnant. Kind of like how the sissification of the father works, really: The player makes some choices and does some stuff, and now one of the characters has a permanent change to them.

And I want to be clear here: I'm not suggesting any sort of drawn-out, gradual pregnancy arc where she conceives and then progresses through stages of pregnancy. As much as I'd personally enjoy something like that, it wouldn't vibe well with your stated goal for what you want this game to be. I'm just suggesting a binary state of pregnant/not pregnant, where if the player impregnates her then there's a bit of writing to transition to it and after that she's just fully pregnant in scenes.

I'd also suggest using "birth" as a way to revert the change and return to the normal loop (i.e. she heads off to the hospital or something and gives birth, the baby gets hand-waved away, and everything is as it was before), but I fully realize that that would probably be asking a bit much. Plus, dealing with "what happened to the baby" would probably take some creative maneuvering as far as the writing goes, and it'd probably be more trouble than it's worth.
Still, if you wanted to go that route it'd make for a nice, somewhat natural method of toggling states.

Anyway, thanks for your time. I've really been enjoying the game.
Hi, thank you for the detailed, thought through, suggestion. I have previously explained, both here and on Discord, that something like this, not only for pregnancy, is exactly what will happen, just not in the near future, and that's why there are multiple references to a possible impregnation. Plus, I don't really enjoy reading/writing about preggo sex, so the two "states" would be the current one and the one where she has given birth to the protagonist's child.

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
Hi, thank you for the detailed, thought through, suggestion. I have previously explained, both here and on Discord, that something like this, not only for pregnancy, is exactly what will happen, just not in the near future, and that's why there are multiple references to a possible impregnation. Plus, I don't really enjoy reading/writing about preggo sex, so the two "states" would be the current one and the one where she has given birth to the protagonist's child.
Given that my primary kink is impregnation, and my love of pregnancy is mostly due to its relation to impregnation, that's a perfectly acceptable outcome for me. I look forward to it.

(Also, I basically just skimmed through the thread here before I made my comment, so I must've missed previous discussions of pregnancy and the like).

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
v 0.70.0 (Exclusive)
  • Dinner Kitchen > Wobbly Chair > Share with her (Good Boy)
  • Fixed bugs and typos
For this update, is there any difference for this event, Wobbly Chair > Share with her (Good Boy), or is it just the same as the other event of sharing the chair with her?

If there is no penetration for this event, besides MC's crotch getting rubbed like the other chair-sharing event, then it is just a repeat of the other chair-sharing event. Well, if it is the MC getting the chance to grope or something to the landlady/etc., then I see something good about this event.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes