• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
My Oblivious MILF logo v2.png

Overview:
In this story, you will play the role of a young man lusting after his own landlady. The story follows a daily loop in which you are free to roam around the house, so do not worry about missing or failing an option today, because you can have a go at it tomorrow. Each action will help you progress and unlock new, more enticing actions. Do not be afraid of failing, there are no Bad Endings in My Oblivious MILF, only happy accidents.

My Oblivious MILF is a text-based interactive erotic fiction with RPG elements created in Twine/Sugarcube. While all choices matter, some have effect immediately, some after a while, some permanently affect the game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: MyObliviousDeveloper - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.131.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -
Android (v0.129.0): - - - -

Thanks 4Finger for sharing the link!

Incest codes.jpg Settings.jpg Kitchen.jpg eve_impressed_size.jpg eve_impressed_size2.jpg eve_facial.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Is she oblivious because she isn't aware you are trying to sex her, or she is oblivious to the concept of lust/sex?

I do have a fetish for the latter. Wish more people would make that kind of character.
Both. It depends on the skill you use.

Distracted/Sleepyhead -> she has no idea it is happening
Gullible -> she is tricked into doing stuff thinking it is non sexual
Skinship -> she believes sexual acts between parent and son are just another way to express love
Clumsy -> Mixed. She can either be aware or unaware of the fact that she accidentally flashed/touch/fucked you.

Why does this use "landlady" if it isn't on patreon? I thought people only use that to bypass the patreon ban on incest. :unsure:
It was originally meant for Patreon, because I didn't know better. Then I met SubscribeStar, and decided to play it safe anyway.

For anyone wondering
Okay, what's the cheat code for incest?
The cheat code is MOM, written in caps lock.

Any foot fetish content?
Not yet implemented, so I did not use the tag, but there will be for sure.

very excited for this love the chyoa version
Thank you. I hope I'll meet to the expectations.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If you go for Clumsy, yes.

The game requires quite a bit of suspension of disbelief, not gonna lie, but that's the whole premise.
I do like that, it's quite a change, so far (I'm playing as I write this) I like the clumsy path but my favourite is the gullible one. I'm looking forward to later versions and seeing what new stuff there is.

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I do like that, it's quite a change, so far (I'm playing as I write this) I like the clumsy path but my favourite is the gullible one. I'm looking forward to later versions and seeing what new stuff there is.
I personally enjoy Sleep play and Gullible the most, but I try not to be too partial. Up next, there should be some Gullible chapters with male sex toys and the good old "let's blindfold ourselves and guess what we're tasting" game.

If you use Discord, feel free to join us.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I . LOVE . IT! Even tho I stopped playing (purely) text based games (COC burned me out) I loved every second of this, gullable and oblivious are my shit PLUS sleep stuff in the future, can't wait. Honestly glad this is on subscribestar and not the other one, the possibilities are endless. GOOD LUCK TO THE DEV and expect me to throw a couple of bucks your way.

Idk what else to say, most of the scenes weren't just a wall of text, but I definitely like that we are presented with a decent amount of choice when a scene starts, soooo.... do more of that haha.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Confirmed, if you let her edge you until the end when "molesting her face" in the living room that error happenes

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
this game is amazing! not too much freedom but still freedom, a fantastic milf character that is adorable in every way you corrupt her and the best of all the fun! every time you do something it is represented by text changes. it is so freaking immersive! <3

and yeah if you play the mom cheat you shouldn´t think too long about how a mother of a child is not able to recognize cum, maybe she had memory loss? i don´t care, its a great game.

Thank you for sharing it with us! <3 <3

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes