2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

blast227

Jan 10, 2019
Wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Images won’t load properly on the page - makes a link to the name of the image instead. Not sure if it’s a browser setting but I tried on Firefox and chrome. On Linux btw

Jul 28, 2019
Wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Images won’t load properly on the page - makes a link to the name of the image instead. Not sure if it’s a browser setting but I tried on Firefox and chrome. On Linux btw
On linux/firefox some images load for me and some, as you say, only show what should be the name of the file.

Haven't got much time for this but one I checked out: in game and in the html (eg. line 2341) the link is shown as "medicine cabinet.webp" but /images/items/ only contains "medicine cabinet.png".

Not sure if it matters here but I'm uneasy seeing file names with spaces in them. Safer to replace the spaces with an underscore.

Kudos for the sanity of managing case sensitivity by keeping everything lower case though. (y)

blast227

Jan 10, 2019
On linux/firefox some images load for me and some, as you say, only show what should be the name of the file.

Haven't got much time for this but one I checked out: in game and in the html (eg. line 2341) the link is shown as "medicine cabinet.webp" but /images/items/ only contains "medicine cabinet.png".

Not sure if it matters here but I'm uneasy seeing file names with spaces in them. Safer to replace the spaces with an underscore.

Kudos for the sanity of managing case sensitivity by keeping everything lower case though. (y)
Thanks for checking - I was feeling crazy lol

as far as spaces go, it’s not great practice but it won’t cause problems in 99% of situations

I’m away from my windows computer atm but I wonder if it works 100% on that… or if dev just mistakenly put webp where it should be png

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
In MOM that's my favorite part of the game because it feels like it's progressing and actually leading somewhere. The stuff with Mom/Landlady is just this endless tease.
Agreed. I understand the whole point is that she's, well, oblivious, but it does make everything kinda... unengaging? Having this character you have direct interaction with who seems more aware (but not too much more aware) of what's actually happening is surprisingly engaging after so much time messing with your 'landlady'.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes