2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Creatively Challenged Dev

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
Thanks for checking - I was feeling crazy lol

as far as spaces go, it’s not great practice but it won’t cause problems in 99% of situations

I’m away from my windows computer atm but I wonder if it works 100% on that… or if dev just mistakenly put webp where it should be png
Yep, I compressed the images, and realized that WEBP has the best compression ratio. So I did a "FIND AND REPLACE" operation to change .png to .webp. Some of the pngs/jpgs was already small in size so I didn't change their format. That's where the mix-up happened. Anyway, about the images not loading in linux/firefox, is that the game's issue or linux/firefox?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you! It was either html or ren'py, but i really like how easy it is to use twine, so I thought I'd try this first. Also I don't mind if people want to use the renders
Want to try ren'py ? Html is kinda a hustle to work with as VN you can just read through the story. Would love to see Yennifer Mommy being corrupted by MC in full form haha.

blast227

Jan 10, 2019
Yep, I compressed the images, and realized that WEBP has the best compression ratio. So I did a "FIND AND REPLACE" operation to change .png to .webp. Some of the pngs/jpgs was already small in size so I didn't change their format. That's where the mix-up happened. Anyway, about the images not loading in linux/firefox, is that the game's issue or linux/firefox?
I’ll check that out when I’m back at my home computer which is windows, but I’ll let you know for sure when I’m able to test it :)

blast227

Jan 10, 2019
Well I was able to give it a try on my windows PC - things seem to work just fine. Must be a linux specific issue where the references in the code need to be exact file names including the matching extension, and Windows can infer that

blast227

Jan 10, 2019
Though I'm not sure if this is intentional or just a placeholder for a later version image_2023-12-28_120649756.png

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes