Should I keep lewd sounds in animations?

• Yes

• No

• I don't enable sounds when playing in general.

Results are only viewable after voting.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2024-03-30-15-21-59-Render.jpg

Overview:
Sequel to My Office Adventures picks up shortly after where it's predecessor left off. Several months have passed since the celebration of the business’ success. Although everything is fine on the business end, unresolved personal conflicts still remain. Are you ready to resolve them? Can you resolve them? Is it even possible to reproduce the success you found with the business in other aspects of life? Let's find out while having a blast!

The sequel focuses on pure Visual Novel experience with primary focus on the story, the game comes with the same amazing CG's and animations you all love but now accompanied with rich lewd sounds.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: The Coder Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: EP05R1
Language: English, German (MT), Spanish (MT)
Other Games: My Office Adventures - Into The Nyx - Lustful Awakening
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Consider voting for bringing back your favorite characters from the previous game
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed and Update Only : HERE
Torrent : HERE
Patches:

cg 5 188.jpg cg 5 275.jpg cg 5 57.jpg cg 5 131.jpg cg 5 267.jpg cg 2 240.jpg fNB0u_.gif cg 4 115.jpg cg 2 298.jpg cg 1 232.jpg cg 4 79.jpg cg 3 32.jpg cg 1 28.jpg cg 1 70.jpg cg 1 79.jpg cg 1 143.jpg cg 2 5.jpg cg 2 81.jpg cg 4 128.jpg cg 2 271.jpg cg 2 302.jpg

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yea, but when I opened the create req, it already had prefilled template, it just confused me. Also those games were published years ago so my memory is finite. I will updated it a few

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Although everything is fine on the business end, unresolved personal conflicts still remain.
that's usually the way things happen.

• • • • •

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
"FurryB" is awesome, Bob69!

• • • • •

thanks for the share, The Coder;
Godspeed with your project.

cheers.

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
My girls were pregnant ant the end, where bebes or tummy now? 0/10, ded game! /s

Overall liked what here at the moment, never got the impression that sex with anyone was a secret in the original. So kinda strange to see worrying about that here.

Also, MC should go to a doctor immediately to check that necrotic wang of his.

Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
My girls were pregnant ant the end, where bebes or tummy now? 0/10, ded game! /s

Overall liked what here at the moment, never got the impression that sex with anyone was a secret in the original. So kinda strange to see worrying about that here.

Also, MC should go to a doctor immediately to check that necrotic wang of his.
I understand the question and it's fair for you to ask them. I have built the game with assumption of you not getting anyone pregnant, it's not realistic for me to have 2 versions of all the render. But all the questions will be answered in the upcoming versions and I have lots of things planned with proper pregnancy routes in this one, that's the main reason for me to go for a VN to make things easy on myself.
And the wang is due to lights, it's dark in the room so the shadows are bit wonky, I will fix that anyway.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I understand the question and it's fair for you to ask them. I have built the game with assumption of you not getting anyone pregnant, it's not realistic for me to have 2 versions of all the render. But all the questions will be answered in the upcoming versions and I have lots of things planned with proper pregnancy routes in this one, that's the main reason for me to go for a VN to make things easy on myself.
And the wang is due to lights, it's dark in the room so the shadows are bit wonky, I will fix that anyway.
Was joking about pregnancy bit, sorry for misunderstanding.

• Star-struck
Reactions: The Coder

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
I see the first game is quite strange because none of the female characters are related to each other or know about the main character's relationship with another female character( only 2 character knew this). So I want to ask if there will be a harem tag in the future. I hope the above will be resolved.