The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Banner.jpg

Overview:
At the dawn of the 26th century the last hope to prevent the extinction of mankind lies lost and adrift on the star-ship Artemis. At least until your cryo-pod malfunctions and they wake you up that is. And let me tell you, Cryo-Interruption Trauma is a first rate bitch! Imagine being in the middle of the deepest, greatest sleep of your life and having someone douse you with ice water, blast air horns in both your ears, blind you with old time flash photography, warm you back up with a flame thrower, and then kick you in the groin so hard you feel like your testicles are in your throat! Slight disorientation my ass! But oh well, most of it goes away pretty quickly. And now I’m here, and they tell me that locked within my genomes may be the keys to saving life as we know it. Who knows, maybe I’ll be a hero, or make some new friends. If nothing else It should be one kick ass adventure. What the hell, It’s not like I’ve got anything better to do. So yeah, lets go Into The Nyx
Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: The Coder - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29R1
Language: English
Other Games: My Office Adventures - My Office Adventures Reunion
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes, Cheat and More:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Fan sigs*

s335.jpg s327.jpg s394.jpg s452.jpg s542.jpg s663.jpg s574.jpg s348.jpg s382.jpg s366.jpg s94.jpg s479.jpg s303.jpg s275.jpg s362.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
It is way too short. But the game did warn us there is fuck all in this game. So thanks for the heads up.

My only gripe right now is that this should not be 500mb+. Learn to compress your shit. I finished this in less than 5 minutes, why is the download bigger than it should be?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It is way too short. But the game did warn us there is fuck all in this game. So thanks for the heads up.

My only gripe right now is that this should not be 500mb+. Learn to compress your shit. I finished this in less than 5 minutes, why is the download bigger than it should be?
Hi, not sure if you noticed it the game has 4k renders which naturally has larger sizes, since I don't have thread owndership I could not upload 1080p which is around 200mb. Anyway thanks for the feedback.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looking at the screenshots we went way past "a little on the nose" to just step on the nose here with the inspiration careful if you are monetizing this.
Oh, the sample screenshots will be replaced soon. They are place holders. Thanks for the input.

Reactions: Moosica
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes