SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Was like 3 minutes of content. Game warns you that it is just a demo, but still. It's just one of my major pet peeves. It's a first release, no reason to release such a tiny amount of content. Take some time before release to actually make a decent amount of content so players get a feel for your game. There's no rush to get it out.

Otherwise, it was... alright I guess. There is nothing there to give you any idea of what this game will be about. Just a few renders and a little dialogue that doesn't really tell you anything. The MC is barely coherent, and the doctor demands they strip naked and then proceeds to jack him off for a sperm sample. Because that is totally normal. And there is no choice to say no or anything, you're forced to go along with it. I hope this is not an indication of how future content will be (forced into sex scenes without a choice. Or MC being a pushover and doing what he is told).

On a side note, you mentioned future tags, but will this be yet another sandbox like your other games? Checked out the tags of your other games and they are all point & click sandbox games, so would like to know ahead of time if this is going down the same route as well.

In the end, like I said, it was alright. Not really any choice on anything, and not really any info to know what this game is even about. Tiny teaser that doesn't really give you a feel for anything. Either way, best of luck with your game and thanks.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Overview:
"You, probably the last hope to safe men-kind find yourself onboard a spaceship,
without any memories of how you got there.
It becomes is your mission do everything possible to secure the survival of your race"
Needs a proof reader based on the overview alone.

"You, probably the last hope to save mankind, find yourself onboard a spaceship without any memory of how you got there.

It becomes your mission do everything possible to secure the survival of your race"

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hoping for lots of nice dirty talk and pet names for the LIs like in My Office Adventures, good luck with DAZ @

Hoping for lots of nice dirty talk and pet names for the LIs too like in My Office Adventures, good luck with DAZ
Thanks!!!

KingKong117

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Was like 3 minutes of content. Game warns you that it is just a demo, but still. It's just one of my major pet peeves. It's a first release, no reason to release such a tiny amount of content. Take some time before release to actually make a decent amount of content so players get a feel for your game. There's no rush to get it out.

Otherwise, it was... alright I guess. There is nothing there to give you any idea of what this game will be about. Just a few renders and a little dialogue that doesn't really tell you anything. The MC is barely coherent, and the doctor demands they strip naked and then proceeds to jack him off for a sperm sample. Because that is totally normal. And there is no choice to say no or anything, you're forced to go along with it. I hope this is not an indication of how future content will be (forced into sex scenes without a choice).

On a side note, you mentioned future tags, but will this be yet another sandbox like your other games? Checked out the tags of your other games and they are all point & click sandbox games, so would like to know ahead of time if this is going down the same route as well.

In the end, like I said, it was alright. Not really any choice on anything, and not really any info to know what this game is even about. Tiny teaser that doesn't really give you a feel for anything. Either way, best of luck with your game and thanks.
Hi, I'm the Co-Creator for this game.
Thank you for your criticism. We will take note of it and want to improve the game to the best of our abilities. As to your question. The current plan right now is to make it a Sandbox game. After we get ownership for the thread, we will add further details. Upcoming tags etc.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview: IMPROVED
You're the last hope to save mankind, You find yourself onboard a spaceship,
It becomes your mission to do everything possible to secure the survival of your race"

Please, for the love of Mankind, replace your overview! ;)

Besides the obvious Engrish, it looks interesting.
Thanks, The Coder

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hi, I'm the Co-Creator for this game.
Thank you for your criticism. We will take note of it and want to improve the game to the best of our abilities. As to your question. The current plan right now is to make it a Sandbox game. After we get ownership for the thread, we will add further details. Upcoming tags etc.
Ah, thanks for the info. Personally not a fan of sandboxes, so game won't be for me. But I know others like them, so they'll appreciate it at least.

Either way, thanks for the heads up and best of luck with your project. :)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Overview: IMPROVED
You're the last hope to save mankind, You find yourself onboard a spaceship,
It becomes is your mission to do everything possible to secure the survival of your race"

Please, for the love of Mankind, replace your overview! ;)

Besides the obvious Engrish, it looks interesting.
Thanks, The Coder
I think you should remove the "IS" before "your mission" but I'm not sure , english is not my native language...

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well, a handjob (animated), a pair of breasts and a short glimpse into what this is about. Renders are nice, but more than that I cannot really rate - it is to short for that.
On thing I'd like to say: Roughly half of the text are thoughts - I would cut that down a bit. Imo of course.

Reactions: The Coder
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes