The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I see the first game is quite strange because none of the female characters are related to each other or know about the main character's relationship with another female character( only 2 character knew this). So I want to ask if there will be a harem tag in the future. I hope the above will be resolved.
100%, the the goal of this game ;)

• Love
Reactions: saiko422

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I understand the question and it's fair for you to ask them. I have built the game with assumption of you not getting anyone pregnant, it's not realistic for me to have 2 versions of all the render. But all the questions will be answered in the upcoming versions and I have lots of things planned with proper pregnancy routes in this one, that's the main reason for me to go for a VN to make things easy on myself.
A bit sad about pregnancy being irrelevant from first game but it's a sacrifice i'm willing to make for a sequel, and if we can breed them all over again that's even better :devilish:

Apr 27, 2022
I like the first game a lot but all my ladies where pregnant at the end. Seems like waste to even play this game if you are gong to invalidate choices we made in the first game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I like the first game a lot but all my ladies where pregnant at the end. Seems like waste to even play this game if you are gong to invalidate choices we made in the first game.
I understand the question and it's fair for you to ask them. I have built the game with assumption of you not getting anyone pregnant, it's not realistic for me to have 2 versions of all the render. But all the questions will be answered in the upcoming versions and I have lots of things planned with proper pregnancy routes in this one, that's the main reason for me to go for a VN to make things easy on myself.
And the wang is due to lights, it's dark in the room so the shadows are bit wonky, I will fix that anyway.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Okay so MC got some new girls but many of the girls from 1st part didn't appear.

Are you going to remove any girl from the 1st part or they will reappear eventually?

I thought I'll see Eleanor and Jennifer in the office.

Reactions: The Coder

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyOfficeAdventuresReunion-EP1R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
On the mac version, dialogue gets buggy whenever there is the button to turn the camera around. It appears under the dialogue history, but does not appear on the screen. Dialogue resumes after the camera button leaves as normal.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Okay so MC got some new girls but many of the girls from 1st part didn't appear.

Are you going to remove any girl from the 1st part or they will reappear eventually?

I thought I'll see Eleanor and Jennifer in the office.
They're just vacation right now, don't count them out yet.

Reactions: Harem4life