The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I don't know if Auntie's route has to do with female domination, but that the lewd name is Mistress makes me wonder if I'm interested in her... That Eleonor's is Guardian I'm not sure what it means. I changed Amelie and Jenny's lewd names because I didn't like them (actually using the originals in sex scenes would demotivate me)

The Coder, I would like to know if the route of the aunt is going to have something to do (or has to do) with domination. For now, I'm not going to make any further progress with her, until I'm sure that there is nothing related to domination in it.

Edit:

I think I'm changing practically all the lewd names, I'm not going to use the originals in any way.
Hi, they are meant to be changed, there is no domination of any sort, I think it's better I don't keep defaults for lewd names to avoid this confusion

Reactions: BlasKyau

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Hi,
If you see "Hint Not Available, This usually does not happen, You can try ta...." this could be a problem, Did you see this message?
Also if there are more than one event possible with the same girl it should show up, Can you let me know in which platform are you playing the game?
I'm getting this on Windows 10 64 with Amelie right after the shower scene.

Talking to her at all different times gives me nothing.

Never mind it fixed itself when I was working in the office trying to do Ele's event.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't remember any spanking event, they just talk about it
How they talked about it with great enthusiasm... All that I don't have, really.

Hi, they are meant to be changed, there is no domination of any sort, I think it's better I don't keep defaults for lewd names to avoid this confusion
Neither mistress nor bitch are precisely lewd names that I like (in fact, I especially dislike bitch). I have changed both (and I think the rest) without hesitation. For now I only remember keeping Guardian (and I think almost all of the lewd MC names)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Office Adventures [v0.40] [The Coder] supercrunched

full / crunched / supercrunched Size PC: 2,4 GB / 958 MB / 459 MB - MyOfficeAdventures-0.40-pc-supercrunched.zip
full / crunched / supercrunched Size Mac: 2,38 GB / 941 MB / 442 MB - MyOfficeAdventures-0.40-mac-supercrunched.zip
Source: full version

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm getting this on Windows 10 64 with Amelie right after the shower scene.

Talking to her at all different times gives me nothing.

Never mind it fixed itself when I was working in the office trying to do Ele's event.
Great, Same was seen before, I will add note in front page

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The mother character is pretty hot, although one thing I noted is that the colored glasses don't look that good in my opinion.

Also the money grind could be reduced by just a tiny bit? Like the incoming money is increased by around 10-20%? I mean I can see why you had hints in the game to prioritize Elaine for more money, but it didn't really make sense in the first playthrough to focus on any of the characters that I'm not interested in.

Also, maybe the hint system could be made into a toggleable line of text on the right corner of the screen?

I personally didn't use too many of the hints myself as I generally enjoyed remembering the locations and trying to find the place/time to continue the path. I did think there were a few moments where I had no clue of how to proceed without looking at hints (Scene under the table as an example)..

But at any rate, it's a solid game as it is, there's some good stuff in it, and there's only 17 pages in this thread? This game could use a bit more love I think. :)

• Love
Reactions: The Coder
Dec 14, 2019
I looked through this thread for this answer, but can't find it! What would you guys call this art style? '3dcg' '2dcg' doesn't seem to be the right fit, but I love the look of this game. Anyone have any recommendations for other games in the same style?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I looked through this thread for this answer, but can't find it! What would you guys call this art style? '3dcg' '2dcg' doesn't seem to be the right fit, but I love the look of this game. Anyone have any recommendations for other games in the same style?
There is a game (or is it a program?) called Koikatsu where you can create and pose characters in different environments. As for a recommendation, I would suggest Hero's Harem Guild.

cjhawk67

Sep 29, 2017
I'm having a issue with the game just sticking on a background no ui after the coffee email scene with Eleanor

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello Guys
how to rename to incest?

Sandra is my?
Amelie is my?
Amy is my?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
what is the non-patreon relation between MC and Sandra and MC and Amy meant to be?
Is Sandra supposed to be MC's mom or Amy? (inclined more towards Sandra as she's the guardian)
but then is Amy actually only the landlady or is she supposed to be an aunt or something?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes