thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New update is here with lot of new content and improvement, can't wait to download and check out

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The Coder

I hope psycho girl calms down... :( in this update I mean...or is close to calming down
Unfortunately, there is no new content or modifications for Clara this version, Mainly due to the fact that all other girls got upvoted by a considerable margin and there was just so much infrastructure changes to be done as well

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Unfortunately, there is no new content or modifications for Clara this version, Mainly due to the fact that all other girls got upvoted by a considerable margin and there was just so much infrastructure changes to be done as well
well as long as I don't need to interact with her it's still good :p
joking-ish.... she's not one of my favorites though :p her mom is...but her...no.... :D
still great game :D

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
well as long as I don't need to interact with her it's still good :p
joking-ish.... she's not one of my favorites though :p her mom is...but her...no.... :D
still great game :D
Then you are gonna enjoy this version, Things are getting real with her Mom :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD
Apr 15, 2020
Just my 2 cent:
The quest where you have to meet the investor at her home isn't registered in the hint system so I forgot to progress for some days.
And it would be nice to also have hints for quests which aren't started yet but could be started.

Reactions: The Coder
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes