The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
really wheres that at the only thing i see about it is on the first page stating it will be given in several days. by the way i read the last several pages looking for the code. so if your not going to be helpful dont bother stating shit
Hi, patrons usually get immediate access, the code becomes public after 7days of game release

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Yes, the code changes every version :D, Cheat menu is ingame PC (Lock button)
OK, that's fine. I thought I was doing something wrong. How is it supposed to be entered? The prompt has me enter the code right up against the prompt text. Do I add a space first?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, that's fine. I thought I was doing something wrong. How is it supposed to be entered? The prompt has me enter the code right up against the prompt text. Do I add a space first?
You have to remove all the text probably reads "ente the code here" And type in the code,without any spaces, (casing does not matter)

Reactions: Meh1969

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
My Office Adventures [v0.30] APK -

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Hi,please help.I'm stuck at meeting twins at the park.Can't progress even i rename both of the twins.If i tried to rename the twins again it automatically revert back to the original name (Serenity).

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi,please help.I'm stuck at meeting twins at the park.Can't progress even i rename both of the twins.If i tried to rename the twins again it automatically revert back to the original name (Serenity).
Please check the inbox

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes