The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think this needs to be corrected
Amelie :
"And you being so nice to me during my divorce.. I guess you deserve this."
Haven't changed any names ...so Amelie is the sister...but mother got divorced :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She(Amelie) is the one who is divorced :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
She(Amelie) is the one who is divorced :)
ah...isn';t the mother suppose to be the one divorced?
Fuck...guess I wasn;t paying attention...fuck...
mkay..thank you for clearing my confusion :)
and sorry for apparently my fucking lack of attention...fuck...sorry again :)

Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think there is a bug. To progress the mom, you have to find her at night to go talk to your first client. I've verified every accessible areas at night and I can't find her.
Did you check the kitchen?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ah..question...does Clara have mental problems?
cause she says...date my mom...and then ....I won't let you take my mom from me...

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
ah..question...does Clara have mental problems?
cause she says...date my mom...and then ....I won't let you take my mom from me...
I wouldn't say that But she is very insecure and attached to her mom, I don't remember her saying "date my mom"
2nd time around she has some realization and is trying to accept the fact and trying to avoid you

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I wouldn't say that But she is very insecure and attached to her mom, I don't remember her saying "date my mom"
2nd time around she has some realization and is trying to accept the fact and trying to avoid you
she doesnt say that indeed she says something like ...go out with my mom...and then the jokes about the blue wire and red wire
But that is essentially...date my mom
anyway..for me it came across like she has some mental issues since she says one thing and then acts like fuck are you doing? :)))

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
she doesnt say that indeed she says something like ...go out with my mom...and then the jokes about the blue wire and red wire
But that is essentially...date my mom
anyway..for me it came across like she has some mental issues since she says one thing and then acts like fuck are you doing? :)))
Yup, That is a contradiction. This was written 2 versions ago where I didn't have Clara's stuff sorted out, I will have to update some lines here

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yup, That is a contradiction. This was written 2 versions ago where I didn't have Clara's stuff sorted out, I will have to update some lines here
ah..so I'll need to replay next update from the beginning to see exactly how Clara is?
good to know
Thank you for clarifying this to me :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
found a small problem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same issue for twins quest....same render and I can see only what you wrote..

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm afraid that this could stay like this forever, Give me 2 min
same thing happens when you have the quest to go to mother's room late at night , after the discussion in bathroom with the boxers.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
same thing happens when you have the quest to go to mother's room late at night , after the discussion in bathroom with the boxers.
Can you please try this patch, Change the room couple of times and try the event again

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Can you please try this patch, Change the room couple of times and try the event again
it solved the twins problem but not the mother when you need to go late at night.
EDIT : but I see you added the customization for naming son/brother :d

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
it solved the twins problem but not the mother when you need to go late at night.
EDIT : but I see you added the customization for naming son/brother :d
Please try this

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes