The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
:eek: Looking at the very first pic of the thread, and I already see a familiar character. :p Good to see her put to good use. And somehow, kind of a coincidence as she's recently been on an updating glow up on my end.

View attachment 1058975
Nevertheless, looks like you're the second game that has my character in it. Guess I'll have to try the game now. :D
Look whom I've found, Thanks to you I've saved so much time :),
I just had to modify her a lil bit to suit my needs, I just found her perfect for the character
I've not credited you in V0.2(I forgot where the card came from :D) but that will change in V0.3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kampfer4550

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I liked the changes that "My Office Adventures" has had the new characters and how the story has evolved until this version (v 0.20), great job

Reactions: The Coder

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I hope this will be a harem game. Will watch this one.
Definitely
Will this be a proper harem this time, as in the MC will end up with all the girls? Or is it just going to be like the last game where you lose basically all of them at the end?
I haven't thought of ending yet, It will have to think it through, I have couple of ideas in mind one of that will allow MC to keep relationship with multiple girls, and the other one where player choose 1 girl, As I told I still have to give this a though
What was decided on this? I mean you said it's "definitely a harem game" then in the next breath you don't know if there's a harem ending. Harem game with no harem ending isn't a real harem game, is it?

Reactions: HansDampf788

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What was decided on this? I mean you said it's "definitely a harem game" then in the next breath you don't know if there's a harem ending. Harem game with no harem ending isn't a real harem game, is it?
After that I ran a poll and and the result was harem ending so it's fixed

Reactions: Dshey Aar

Dshey Aar

Mar 27, 2021
Girls with glasses are just not as pretty. Hope we can tell them to take the glasses off for good.
girls with glasses are hot AND dangerous. We in germany know this since generations; we do not call them for nothing "Brillenschlange" = Cobra ;-) (even if it sometimes used to mock them, at some point they learn the truth behind it)

Last edited:
  • Wow

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
btw, looking forward for more contend with Jennifer and Clara. (can imagine her with glasses at some scenes too)
Working on a new feature which will make both people who like glass and who don't like glass happy :)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
the only way you can play this on mac is by launching it through renpy launcher. it works though
Yup a, I really don't know the reason why because the package is generated by renpy framework itself, not sure if its only with my game

Gdquenzy

Jun 13, 2020
Is the full download version 0.20 already? because if I download the base game and the update doesn't want to be updated, I've tried it several times and followed the guidelines.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is the full download version 0.20 already? because if I download the base game and the update doesn't want to be updated, I've tried it several times and followed the guidelines.
To update you download the update and EXTRACT over the base game. That is actually how you update.. forget that button that says update I don't even know what it does.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
To update you download the update and EXTRACT over the base game. That is actually how you update.. forget that button that says update I don't even know what it does.
Yup, Lots of confusion in that area, Next version onwards only one package will be there so gonna be pretty straight forward

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
blowjob scenes with glasses on gives mc chance to cum on girl's glasses and face - double sexiness :PogChamp:
glasses makes person wearing them more mature and wise - that's what ppl saying, dunno it is true

• Haha
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes