EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If you plan a one-step at a time with every girl available, you're going to have a looooot of updates before it goes actual sex if you keep adding new girls.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If you plan a one-step at a time with every girl available, you're going to have a looooot of updates before it goes actual sex if you keep adding new girls.
I don't wanna spoil much but I've got this covered

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
LMAO in the end people still want Sandra to win the poll, she was the best Milf in the game so not surprise...But what about other characters that still didn't got any content or story?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
LMAO in the end people still want Sandra to win the poll, she was the best Milf in the game so not surprise...But what about other characters that still didn't got any content or story?
I will work on Sandra along with other 3 (twins, Clara and Hana), the poll was for only 1 character :)

Reactions: thevoid089

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I'm glad to see that the game allows adding custom characters, but exactly where and how do we do that? i can't seem to find where the option to import a character is. Does it unlock only after a certain point in the gameplay, or am I just overlooking it? Kudos for adding a feature like this, btw. Very, very few games do things like that :)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm glad to see that the game allows adding custom characters, but exactly where and how do we do that? i can't seem to find where the option to import a character is. Does it unlock only after a certain point in the gameplay, or am I just overlooking it? Kudos for adding a feature like this, btw. Very, very few games do things like that :)
Hey, You can plugin a new character to infrastructure using "AddCharacter" , infrastructure takes care of Loading the character sprites, triggering events , populating menus, showing hints and much more. You will still need to have assets and write the dialogs for the new character.
I've attached one such file from the game

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
By assets are we talking about the Koikatu character cards or the actual Unity assets they use? I'm not sure just how much data Illusion packs into those .png character files lol...

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Good game, easy story to fallow and nothing complicated to do.
My only problem is the animation, that black screen and shadow when the girls move is annoying :(

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
By assets are we talking about the Koikatu character cards or the actual Unity assets they use? I'm not sure just how much data Illusion packs into those .png character files lol...
character cards cannot be imported directly but we can get the screenshots from illusion studio and use them in renpy

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Good game, easy story to fallow and nothing complicated to do.
My only problem is the animation, that black screen and shadow when the girls move is annoying :(
Hi, can you let me know the pc specs, you could try disabling the mini player, if you're using a laptop I recommend it being plugged in.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes