The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Laptop
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz
Ram 4,00 GB
64 bit
Oh man,hardware seem quite outdated, the video being 30fps and high resolution my not run properly, did you try the compressed version they may perform better :(

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Great game but the monetary system is just way off base.

You start off with $20 a day.. get your first client and jump to $1000/week but you can only have a max of $500? Does not make sense. The cost of items are so outrageous. Redo the monetary system and make prices more accurate.. Top Line Blue Jeans and Top maybe $100 tops but $500. Single client boosting profits so high just so that you can buy the outrageous priced items is just too much artificial inflation.

1. Make prices reasonable
2. Profit amount more in line from $20/day to $162/day for a single client is a bit much for profit margin.

Also when you hand Jennifer a single flower it was a bouquet you bought not a single flower. I would like to see the MC deliver the gifts not just have it sent and received by shipping. The fun of buying a gift is to deliver it to them in person.

Reactions: punisher2099

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Great game but the monetary system is just way off base.

You start off with $20 a day.. get your first client and jump to $1000/week but you can only have a max of $500? Does not make sense. The cost of items are so outrageous. Redo the monetary system and make prices more accurate.. Top Line Blue Jeans and Top maybe $100 tops but $500. Single client boosting profits so high just so that you can buy the outrageous priced items is just too much artificial inflation.

1. Make prices reasonable
2. Profit amount more in line from $20/day to $162/day for a single client is a bit much for profit margin.

Also when you hand Jennifer a single flower it was a bouquet you bought not a single flower. I would like to see the MC deliver the gifts not just have it sent and received by shipping. The fun of buying a gift is to deliver it to them in person.
Hi.. Thanks for the feedback
As you pointed out I need to work on monetary system quite a bit, it's quite hard to find the balance to allow less grinding... I will try tweeking some numbers

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi.. Thanks for the feedback
As you pointed out I need to work on monetary system quite a bit, it's quite hard to find the balance to allow less grinding... I will try tweeking some numbers
You should increasing the money capacity up to 1000 or 2000 max, the item price was okay and no need to be realistic but need to have some more way to earn more money in game

Kampfer4550

Dec 22, 2020
:eek: Looking at the very first pic of the thread, and I already see a familiar character. :p Good to see her put to good use. And somehow, kind of a coincidence as she's recently been on an updating glow up on my end.

setsunabeforeafter.png
Nevertheless, looks like you're the second game that has my character in it. Guess I'll have to try the game now. :D

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes