thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update, I'm enjoy it a lot: The tiwns was very sexy and hilarious, Hana turn out to be a very sweet girl to hang around with, Clara surprisingly very horny, Sandra still best mom (too bad she's still pretty persistent with the idea of not crossing the line) and new girl Alexandra really a good bitch to have sex with and I can't wait for more content with her

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Coder

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok before I start playing 0.30 I noticed I am missing an image. I went to all the locations on the guide but can't find this missing image.

BTW not sure if fixed in 0.30 but there is description bug with the second book she says it's 1500 not 150.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok before I start playing 0.30 I noticed I am missing an image. I went to all the locations on the guide but can't find this missing image.

BTW not sure if fixed in 0.30 but there is description bug with the second book she says it's 1500 not 150.

View attachment 1135850
I have to check about the missing image,i am sure it's hidden somewhere but I have to check the code to get the location details and this is the first time I'm hearing about a price bug.
Edit: 4K Render is hidden in Jennifer's place, You should be able to grab it after the event with her

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm noticing a lot of games have this same mac error.
Yup, Even I am not sure what's the reason but using the renpy launcher works for most, May be renpy 7.4 will fix the issue but upgrading to that is lot of work and risks breaking saves :(

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Event 1 Mother : "time to meet your first client. Head over to her at night and ask shall we meet our client?"
Ah..head over where?because at night aunt is in mother's room...and I can't find her anywhere else...
so...
NVM....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
in future updates we will be able to change mother relantion to MC?and aunt/sister
Since when mother is addressing us is "boy" and for sister is dude or something like that

Reactions: DymoPrius

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
in future updates we will be able to change mother relantion to MC?and aunt/sister
Since when mother is addressing us is "boy" and for sister is dude or something like that
But you can change the relationship right at the beginning of the game, just change Sandra "guardian" to "mom" and "boy" to "son", same with te "landlady" to "aunt"
Or you can go to Customize and change the relationship too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
But you can change the relationship right at the beginning of the game, just change Sandra "guardian" to "mom" and "boy" to "son", same with te "landlady" to "aunt"
I know about guardian to Mom ..but haven't found where to change boy to son
where can I change tht?
EDIT : at the beginning of the game I didn't had any options to change boy to son or dude to brother

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I know about guardian to Mom ..but haven't found where to change boy to son
where can I change tht?
EDIT : at the beginning of the game I didn't have any options to change boy to son or dude to brother
Oh, I think I might have missed adding that in the Customization screen, I will see if I can provide a patch for that, This will affect only new players, If old saves are used you wont even seen this problem

• Love
Reactions: DymoPrius and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh, I think I might have missed adding that in the Customization screen, I will see if I can provide a patch for that
Glad to hear that :) if not a patch next update is also good :)
I tried it several times thinking I missed it somehow but theres no option to change boy to something else or dude to something else.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think this needs to be corrected
Amelie :
"And you being so nice to me during my divorce.. I guess you deserve this."
Haven't changed any names ...so Amelie is the sister...but mother got divorced :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes