The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It seems that I'm bugged at the Naomi anal scene.
Bugged as in? That's the last scene for her character Arc, and the player is forced to watch 107 seconds of the scene, so it will block the player for 2min approx

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
Launch the game from exe provided in game zip instead of "renpy launcher", just my suspicion that you are using renpy launcher
1688712859210.png
So this is what came in the zip that i dl and i dont see a to launch the game other than those. i used the one highlighted but tried the 32bit one as well and still has the debug issue.

also when i click on the debug prompt i get this script ( i should point out ive bairly touched the game as in i just became able to freeroam i would like to have to debug promt gone before i continue to play)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/infrastructure/GameLoop.rpy", line 55, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 79, in get_selected
return __get_field(self.object, self.field, self.kind) == self.value
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 39, in _m1_00action_data__get_field
raise NameError("The {} {} does not exist.".format(kind, name))
NameError: The variable b_NaomiPregNow does not exist.

Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 2750570
So this is what came in the zip that i dl and i dont see a to launch the game other than those. i used the one highlighted but tried the 32bit one as well and still has the debug issue.

also when i click on the debug prompt i get this script ( i should point out ive bairly touched the game as in i just became able to freeroam i would like to have to debug promt gone before i continue to play)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/infrastructure/GameLoop.rpy", line 55, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 79, in get_selected
return __get_field(self.object, self.field, self.kind) == self.value
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 39, in _m1_00action_data__get_field
raise NameError("The {} {} does not exist.".format(kind, name))
NameError: The variable b_NaomiPregNow does not exist.
Wondering if someone know how to hide the "Show Debug Details" permanently at the bottom left.
It might be the case that you are using a save file which is provided by me, usually I have this variable config.developer set to true, try dropping the attached script into game folder and see if it helps

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
It might be the case that you are using a save file which is provided by me, usually I have this variable config.developer set to true, try dropping the attached script into game folder and see if it helps
Oh it's because i always use Unren xD ok i understand

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
unfortunately that didnt fix it. what script file is the code in originally in i can open in atom and change it my self

Jupix

Apr 7, 2018
So far enjoying this one.

Story, dialogues and execution are rather simple, but honestly, I don't need some wild philosophical/emotional ride everytime I decide to "play" something, this is perfectly fine.

I definitely appreciate some of quality of life features.

Good job on girls/women, they're all interesting (personality/visuals) in their own way and no one really bothers me yet.

I've seen rumors about some "rampant amount" of FJ content. Well, if it's remotely true, I'm personally looking forward to it. You know, not everyone is ass/tits person.

I guess I could post this as review too, but I'm not that far into it, I guess I'll wait after full playthrough. One of the few, that I'll consider for Patreon support, prob after little more playtime.

Cheers "man of culture" ;)

• Love

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Bugged as in? That's the last scene for her character Arc, and the player is forced to watch 107 seconds of the scene, so it will block the player for 2min approx
Facepalm....
No wonder.
Why FORCE the players to watch the scene?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes