The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I entered the code but still the hint system is not enabled (I can max money and unlock cgs now though)
Sorry I read hints as cheats, hints should be available by default, you can however pin them so that they are always visible from the phone, open up girls list and click the pin icon.

Reactions: Chucke1992

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Hi , I have some girl on 4,5 hearts and it say countine Sandras path .. How can i get tis girl up to 5 hearts so i can start let´s celebrate?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
hello and a god day would there be a way to upload the game on mega as well?
Oh yes, please! For me too. Mega!
Besides, the link to GOFILE doesn't work. It's not public.
Unfortunately mega is a no go for me, I am not a pro mega member so the space provided is quite limited. I don't have 33GB worth of space anywhere, mind you I have to keep some of my old files too, so mega is very expensive for me right now. If you really want fastest speed you can also try downloading game from itch, hopefully you understand my perspective

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
If starting from the beginning for this, do I need to get the separate chapters or does the main download have everything included? I want to make sure I get the correct files to work from. Thanks. :)

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
Has the download links on the front page been updated to v1.00D1?
because all of them are showing v1.00
is this the same build that was released a few days ago?!?! :unsure:
cuz I really don't want to have to re-download the same thing :WutFace:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Has the download links on the front page been updated to v1.00D1?
because all of them are showing v1.00
is this the same build that was released a few days ago?!?! :unsure:
cuz I really don't want to have to re-download the same thing :WutFace:
Nono, the names are just same as old one, the content/internal version is updated

Reactions: Red Sand
Oct 3, 2019
A bunch of the characters in the relations menu don't open because they're missing a sex name key, I'm guessing because I've been using the same save for a long time. I'll probably just figure out how to fix it with the console but if the Dev is here I'd suggest adding a check in that menu to populate the necessary key if it's missing.

Also, for those wondering pregnancy can be toggled for each character in the relationship screen after you finish the final event, and then the final event has scenes with them pregnant.
Hey, I tried looking for the pregnancy toggle after the final event but I couldn't see it, I tried the relationship screen and everywhere else. Am I missing something, do I have to unlock all the girls first?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes