The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
i did that already every day at night
Did you meet them at their place? The event triggers in their room after 1day since you find their bra. This is a early event so I doubt if there's anything wrong with the code as it's not changed since ages.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm trying to make their love points full, for both Emma and Hana but they just seem to be stuck at this. I'm already at the final event so I'm just backtracking to those girls that are not full on love points.
Edit: The same thing happens to Aunt too. Emma, Hana, and Amy's love points are all stuck at 4.5.

screenshot0001.png

Lastly, just to clarify on this and that I'm not bugging out. Both Hana and Emma have like, 6 more sex scenes. Are these all part of the ending sequence or did I just bugged out something?

screenshot0002.png

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm trying to make their love points full, for both Emma and Hana but they just seem to be stuck at this. I'm already at the final event so I'm just backtracking to those girls that are not full on love points.
Edit: The same thing happens to Aunt too. Emma, Hana, and Amy's love points are all stuck at 4.5.

View attachment 2546830

Lastly, just to clarify on this and that I'm not bugging out. Both Hana and Emma have like, 6 more sex scenes. Are these all part of the ending sequence or did I just bugged out something?

View attachment 2546834
Remaining 0.5 and the locked scenes omes after the final event

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

taru

Apr 23, 2018
the scene where you go to jennifers the first time i think you could change when he thinks to himself if shes asleep to something else or have jen close her eyes so it makes sense

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Only when you go to pick her up.
Oh I see. That just means that she's the first interaction we have just before the party on this event? Nothing much change? Lastly, it really seems like that the very lasts sex scenes are just alternatives to whether a certain girl is pregnant or not?

Good job with the game though, here's hoping this is not done because it would be nice to see some after story events and some small continuations here and there. At its core, this game is a slice of life VN that has a harem ending, it doesn't mean necessarily mean that things just ends here right then and there, yeah?

Fixing spelling errors, grammar, bad sentences I see throughout the game all that too. You can't complete this game yet until those are done.

dickness all around

Apr 8, 2023
when are we getting 3somes? this is the main end point of the game, no one cares about pregnancy. people want to see mother and daughters fuck each other, it's the entire highlight and path of the game so far.

roadog

Aug 9, 2018
The cheat code is not working for me, "muchfunforme". I do have the latest version (1.00, says in the main menu).

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes