NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
anyway to skip the coding mini game in the office my directional keys have died so im a little bit screwed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
A bunch of the characters in the relations menu don't open because they're missing a sex name key, I'm guessing because I've been using the same save for a long time. I'll probably just figure out how to fix it with the console but if the Dev is here I'd suggest adding a check in that menu to populate the necessary key if it's missing.

Also, for those wondering pregnancy can be toggled for each character in the relationship screen after you finish the final event, and then the final event has scenes with them pregnant.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A bunch of the characters in the relations menu don't open because they're missing a sex name key, I'm guessing because I've been using the same save for a long time. I'll probably just figure out how to fix it with the console but if the Dev is here I'd suggest adding a check in that menu to populate the necessary key if it's missing.

Also, for those wondering pregnancy can be toggled for each character in the relationship screen after you finish the final event, and then the final event has scenes with them pregnant.
Keys are added every time the game starts, I am not sure why it doesn't work for you. Probably very very old save. The keys are added 2 version ago.
Pregnancy can be toggled after final event.

Deowar

Aug 5, 2017
Amy(land-lady) Event 1 : Look her for at kitchen.

I come to the kitchen, but there is no event, this is the final before the party. What to do?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Amy(land-lady) Event 1 : Look her for at kitchen.

I come to the kitchen, but there is no event, this is the final before the party. What to do?
Which time of the day did you try, please try Afternoon, evening or Night time

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
How do you trigger the pregnancy content? I've been pretty much exclusively going down the Mom route so is it a harem only thing?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Your Android version pre compressed is @ 1.88 GB? I'm thinking this game must be HUGE Mc LARGE or its not squashed like a bug lol. Any chance it can be compressed further ?

Looks amazing & sounds like my type of game but Dam that file size, will keep my eye on this for when I get a larger SD card

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes