HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Keys are added every time the game starts, I am not sure why it doesn't work for you. Probably very very old save. The keys are added 2 version ago.
Pregnancy can be toggled after final event.
I've probably had the same save file since like version .2, so if you added them on new game I'd guess mine didn't pick it up. For what it's worth the characters with the issue for me were Clara, Hana, Maya, Serenity and Trinity. If you enable the console with unren it's pretty easy to fix, just run these two lines and switch out the name for each character.
SerenityInfo.AdditionalInfo[CharacterMCLewdName] = u'VSerenityMCLewd'
VSerenityMCLewd = "NameYouWant"

dickness all around

Apr 8, 2023
"V1.00 : A major update focusing on bringing My Office Adventures to a happy conclusion to the main story line with optional pregnancy content"

how is this a conclusion if you can't mix the girls with each other? unless this update brings in the ability to sleep with multiple women at the same time + incest. and its clearly going there i mean mc sleeps around with everyone so the real ending is to fuck both mothers and daughters at the same time

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The sandbox doesn't really complement this game well, it would work way better without it, we're all going to go through every girl's scene eventually anyways, but I doubt the dev will make a "VN" version alongside the current sandbox, as a choice at the start.

Reactions: BTLD

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
How do you toggle pregnancy on?

Do you need to finish all girls storylines?

I got the party event still can't find it.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've probably had the same save file since like version .2, so if you added them on new game I'd guess mine didn't pick it up. For what it's worth the characters with the issue for me were Clara, Hana, Maya, Serenity and Trinity. If you enable the console with unren it's pretty easy to fix, just run these two lines and switch out the name for each character.
SerenityInfo.AdditionalInfo[CharacterMCLewdName] = u'VSerenityMCLewd'
VSerenityMCLewd = "NameYouWant"
Yea, Working on a Patch :(

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The sandbox doesn't really complement this game well, it would work way better without it, we're all going to go through every girl's scene eventually anyways, but I doubt the dev will make a "VN" version alongside the current sandbox, as a choice at the start.
The idea of sandbox was to provide choice on whom you want to interact the most.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, I'm asking about where to enable that.
Unfortunately no super way, "b_PregnancyEnabled" is the variable name, you can use any variable editor or enable devloper mode and set this from the console. Alternatively you can play the game again and say "Yes" when pregnancy prompt is triggered.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes