The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oh I see. That just means that she's the first interaction we have just before the party on this event? Nothing much change? Lastly, it really seems like that the very lasts sex scenes are just alternatives to whether a certain girl is pregnant or not?

Good job with the game though, here's hoping this is not done because it would be nice to see some after story events and some small continuations here and there. At its core, this game is a slice of life VN that has a harem ending, it doesn't mean necessarily mean that things just ends here right then and there, yeah?

Fixing spelling errors, grammar, bad sentences I see throughout the game all that too. You can't complete this game yet until those are done.
There are plans for more characters and small fixes, but nothing is finalised yet, I have too much going on at the moment.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Kalcifer

Dec 21, 2018
For some reason there's a "Show Debug Details" box on the bottom left of my screen. Any way to get rid of it? Or is it a renpy thing?

Apr 9, 2019
I have quite a few videos to unlock but all the girls say to do sandra storyline which is the final celebration. I received a warning that some of the girls are not at heart point yet and may not be at the party. I'm confused. Is there a guide?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have quite a few videos to unlock but all the girls say to do sandra storyline which is the final celebration. I received a warning that some of the girls are not at heart point yet and may not be at the party. I'm confused. Is there a guide?
You need minimum of 3.5* with every girl, if not it will show this warning. Can you check if you have met the criteria using your phone's girls section?

Apr 9, 2019
You need minimum of 3.5* with every girl, if not it will show this warning. Can you check if you have met the criteria using your phone's girls section?
It looks like eleanor is the lowest at 3.5 stars. Btw i am on android version. All girls are knocked up and missing 2 videos except hana and emma who are missing 6 each. Btw th anks for super quick reply. :D

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019
Is there another requirement for this? I've increased customers to over 200 already, but it doesn't seem to be picking it up:
Capture.PNG

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
Is there another requirement for this? I've increased customers to over 200 already, but it doesn't seem to be picking it up:
View attachment 2557948
this means not the overall count of costomers, but the count that is allocated to her, take a good look in the window ehere you can repair the server and pay add, there you find on the left names and you can distribut the free customers to the girls
if you have already done that, then it could be a bug and you need another save

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019
this means not the overall count of costomers, but the count that is allocated to her, take a good look in the window ehere you can repair the server and pay add, there you find on the left names and you can distribut the free customers to the girls
if you have already done that, then it could be a bug and you need another save
Nvm, looks like I didn't realize that I needed to scroll down after adding another to the list and mixed up the names.

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
The Coder

Bug report for you. When opening the phone, the quick menu disappears, and closing the phone brings it back. That much, I assume, is intentional. This, however, I certainly hope is not:

screenshot0001.png
When using the fast-travel-to-girl feature...
screenshot0002.png
...the quick menu stays gone.

edit: turns out opening and closing the phone brings it back, so this is not as catastrophic a bug as I initially thought. Still annoying, though.

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The Coder

Bug report for you. When opening the phone, the quick menu disappears, and closing the phone brings it back. That much, I assume, is intentional. This, however, I certainly hope is not:

View attachment 2660270
When using the fast-travel-to-girl feature...
View attachment 2660289
...the quick menu stays gone.

edit: turns out opening and closing the phone brings it back, so this is not as catastrophic a bug as I initially thought. Still annoying, though.
The quick hint comes up when you hover the mouse over any girl in the phone screen, as soon as the phone is closed phone + the quick hint should disappear. But clicking on the girl opens up detailed screen where complete girl info is present.

Aug 5, 2021
The quick hint comes up when you hover the mouse over any girl in the phone screen, as soon as the phone is closed phone + the quick hint should disappear. But clicking on the girl opens up detailed screen where complete girl info is present.
I guess I wasn't clear enough - I'm talking about the built-in Ren'py quick menu, not your custom hint system.

screenshot0003.png

See how it isn't there on either of the two screenshots I posted earlier?

Aug 5, 2021
Okok, noticed now, I think it pops in and out often so it should resolve itself, I don't want to touch that part of the code and make it worse now :D
Fixed it myself, it's actually really really simple - all I had to do was go in the phone script and comment out the line that makes it disappear in the first place, so it's always on-screen, which is my and I assume most players' preference anyway. For anyone who doesn't know how to do that, file attached, just drop into game folder. (Or the screens folder in the game folder, don't remember whether that folder existed before running unren - if it's there, put the file there, if not, it should be fine in 'game'.)

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes