Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Okay... I can't find Eleanor. She is only available at NIGHT at her home. I can teleport to her home at night but she does not spawn. No way to set up an email system without her... Any hints?

Also - looks like the font you're using doesn't like the special character: Naïve.
1697942606121.png

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Okay... I can't find Eleanor. She is only available at NIGHT at her home. I can teleport to her home at night but she does not spawn. No way to set up an email system without her... Any hints?

Also - looks like the font you're using doesn't like the special character: Naïve.
View attachment 3024199
What does the hint say?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
What does the hint say?
The hint says to meet her to set up the email system. I can visit her home, but she's never there. She's not anywhere else. I have visited every room and map location at all times of the day, Mon-Fri in-game. No Eleanor.

OK... Apparently, this has to happen. It is completely unclear that we have to talk to the boss first: 1697975522994.png
Having renamed the characters, I got confused. I thought the one she adopted was Eleanor... mybad.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
1 more tip:

If the dev plans to do any maintenance updates in the future?

Maybe do a script edit with Search/replace for apostrophes with this simple rule:

If a word is plural, it does not need an apostrophe at all. If it refers to possession or ownership, it needs the apostrophe. If the word ends in " s " and is possessive, it does not need " s's " at the end. Just " s' " without the extra " s " added. In addition, if it's a compound word like " it's " = " it is " vs ownership describing " its " properties, then the apostrophe designates skipped letters.

The extra apostrophes are abundant throughout the game. It's a minor issue, but a bit distracting to anyone who [ays attention to grammar and punctuation.
No plans as of now, mainly because of testing, any of these grammar change needs time to building/testing and uploading time, which I don't have right now.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
No plans as of now, mainly because of testing, any of these grammar change needs time to building/testing and uploading time, which I don't have right now.
I get it. I'm in the middle of a 70+ event update render session for my game. Still need to WRITE several events on top of that.
We've decided after 3 years of work, it's time to wrap things up. Instead of just abandoning or doing a cheap quick summary that will disappoint, we're doing a buildup to a dramatic, intense, emotional, and hilarious climax with tons of references, jokes, and wild things going on. It will likely take us into January before it's 100%. We want it to be memorable and satisfying.

Still, there are some of our earliest events (from 2 years ago) with artwork and writing we wish was better.

So I relate to you not wanting to go back and retread with everything you're doing. I know how challenging it is to fix things incrementally. All the intricacies of file management, testing, assembly, testing, and re-uploading... It needs to be WORTH IT.

Thus, the "IF" in my op.

All good - positive vibes. I'm enjoying the game thus far, when I take time off of rendering animation sequences in scenes with literally 17 charas! (think 2-3 hours of posing per 4-second animation loop)

Oct 10, 2019
Are footjobs avoidable?
Not really, as far as I know, almost all LIs have one scene with it, at least as far as I remember, the stories are pretty linear so the only way to avoid them is to avoid the LI.

I am not sure if it makes it better for you but they at the very least are not humiliation based, I also hate footjobs for the most part but that is because of the usual humiliation aspect of them, without the humiliation I am pretty neutral to them, they are the same as a handjob effectively.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Not really, as far as I know, almost all LIs have one scene with it, at least as far as I remember, the stories are pretty linear so the only way to avoid them is to avoid the LI.

I am not sure if it makes it better for you but they at the very least are not humiliation based, I also hate footjobs for the most part but that is because of the usual humiliation aspect of them, without the humiliation I am pretty neutral to them, they are the same as a handjob effectively.
Thanks. Not a humiliation thing, feet fetish is just an immense turn off for me and would ruin the entire scene.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
the game is good but:
the characters kinda making us eat our creampie which is quite off-putting
you made us able to impregnate every girl and some were lactating even before the pregnancy and yet lactation scenes are low, and I think there are only 2 breast-sucking scenes? if you weren't going to explore lactation more you shouldn't have introduced it so early.

Last edited:

S.GHOST

Aug 8, 2023
  • Provavelmente ninguém irá ver isso, mas se você que ler isso puder me passar o cheat, pois eu não estou conseguindo logar minha conta no patreon. Agradeço desde já pelo apoio.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes