The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
  • Provavelmente ninguém irá ver isso, mas se você que ler isso puder me passar o cheat, pois eu não estou conseguindo logar minha conta no patreon. Agradeço desde já pelo apoio.
code is "morecuties" it should, Codes are also on my discord :)

Reactions: ssks4138

Shozen

Dec 18, 2022
I have completed the game but I still have 2 locked scenes of Emma and Hana. I remember them telling to meet after the party but there is no option for that and even when I visit them they don't have any indication for the last remaining scene.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have completed the game but I still have 2 locked scenes of Emma and Hana. I remember them telling to meet after the party but there is no option for that and even when I visit them they don't have any indication for the last remaining scene.
Probably pregnancy route related depending on who is pregnant during the party event the animations play out differently.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
All the interactions will have MC involved, in a 3 some girls may play when MC is recharging, or MC walks in on them joins the action, mostly these type of scenarios. I don't think there will be any scene without MC :D
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
In the case of threesomes, if the lesbian content is not optional, are the threesomes optional?
I only want threesomes where the girls have all their attention only on the MC and only touch each other if the player wants them too.

Eydenar

Dec 23, 2023
Hi everyone. I want to ask one question that is important to me. How is incest handled in this game? You just need to guess from the description who is who and enter it into the “relationship” or I missed incest patch or something? And if everything really is so inconvenient, then please write who is which relative

Last edited:

Freectoda

Jul 17, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far but... why is the MC so fucking insufferable lmao? I mean I get that he's young and inexperienced, but in some scenes he acts like some macho playboy who is all mature and knows all about sex and isn't afraid or nervous. Then in another scene he's a big baby about it.
And he is just so dumb about some things, it makes me want to punch him sometimes lol

Other than that, it's fun

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
I'm confused, I'm at a point with Clara the client, and it's asking me to choose buying a game wisely FC 6 or CP 2077, what's the right game to buy to make her happier?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes