Others My Open/Active Translation Projects [AE4/CTF]

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Hey all,

Just making this thread so that I can have a more open and clear spot for me to post works that I'm doing.
I'm also hoping it will serve as a spot that anyone who's interested in picking up a translation can help out, if they so desire to, for any games that are "open". These will be projects I have dumped text/translatable assets for. That, should anyone step up to translate, I will work alongside them to help apply the translated works to the open project. But they are projects I am NOT currently doing active localization for.

This type of work, for any translators reading, will NOT require you to do actual in-engine work. You will only have to have to put translations into a Word document! So anyone who wants to help out can in as simple a manner as possible! If you'd like to contribute, but never wanted to do engine work, this is a thread to keep an eye out for!

I'm also willing to help get assets for games in Action Editor 4/Clickteam Fusion 2.5/RPG Maker upon request, should I not be too swamped with other projects.

Some notes about me to preface anything:
  • I'm able to do technical work, not translation work. My main, and only, language is English. (As I'm sure is noticeable by now.) So I can pull/apply text/assets, but require outside help for the translations themselves.
  • I have a consistent year of working experience in the RPG Maker engine, so I am quite familiar with it. But there's also a lot of other people who work in that engine as well. So this is less of a talking point for me.
  • My main focus will largely be AE4 games, and hopefully Clickteam Fusion games down the line if I can learn the engine and how/if those games can be reverse engineered. As I know these types of games tend to be left behind. Think devs like; Acid Style, touhou-marupon-dou, etc.
  • To follow up with the above point I CANNOT currently guarantee that I will ever be able to do meaningful work for Clickteam Fusion games. The reverse engineering process for these games is VERY unclean, and I am still new to this engine. If there is anyone more familiar with the engine, I can release assets to you personally to help get a head start.
  • I'm willing to revisit completed/active AE4 projects, to help bring these games into non-English spaces. But this WILL have to be on a specific request with someone who will still follow the first point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Open Projects
TitleImportant LinksGame EngineAsset Links
Bullet RequiemForumClickteam Fusion 2.5~Translatable Asset Dump Expected Complete.~

Decompiled project MFA available upon request.
NOTE: CTF has not had successful decompilation for Japanese games yet. This may be untranslatable unless source files are requested from the developer.

Translatable Images (~560)
The Healer Wants to be my Mother!ForumRPG Maker MV~Textraction Done. ~32K Japanese characters needing TL~

Bundled DL for all items below

Koharu Biyori.R ~Sweety-Sweet First Experience with Busty JK~ForumTyranoBuilder~Textraction Done. ~5.5K Japanese characters needing TL~

Bundled DL link for CSV (text) files and a small handful of images

MTL patch for the main menu. Please see here on how to use it.

Active Projects
TitleImportant LinksGame EngineTL TypeAsset Links
Devils Were Tempted by Ballad of Anima
Forum

Action Editor 4JP -> MTL ENG

Completed Projects
TitleImportant LinksGame EngineTL TypeDownload Links
Kemomimi Treasure Hunters!
Forum

Partial Decensor by strugg
(Several scenes with the twins)

Partial Decensor by Thecat66666
(Mel scene with Anenome, currently not fully downloadable)
Action Editor 4JP -> ENG

Treasure Fragment
ForumPixelGame MakerMVJP -> ENG MTL(Read my post #6 below for IMPORTANT notes, or visit the forum as linked!)

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
The Healer Wants to be my Mother!
Textraction completed, project is open and ready for help with TL!
Happy new year!

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Koharu Biyori.R ~Sweety-Sweet First Experience with Busty JK~
Textraction completed, project is open and ready for help with TL!

Some notes for people willing to TL this project:
  • This has around 5,500 Asian characters all in all. Duplicate words/phrases included. There are only about 600 characters in the images, everything else is text.
  • Everything is put into CSV files for the use of a translator program for this game engine. You can use Notepad++ or WordPad to get the text out and into other file types if necessary.
  • You do NOT have to directly work on the images, I'd happily take text pasted into txt files with names correlating to the images they're for! (E.g.: serif01.png has translated text in a file called serif01.txt)
  • Please see the "Important Notes" spoiler in the OP for further info if you plan on working with me! It has some general requests on formatting so I can work out what goes where! It is VERY important for these types of engines!

Ice2seeyou

Jul 9, 2022
Would it be possible for you to send me the MFA of Bullet Requiem? I found that translating the game with OCR and DeepL is quite doable (although tedious) and I would like to try my hand at it. I tried decompiling the game myself, but it skips a majority of the frames.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Devils Were Tempted by Ballad of Anima
Textraction completed, project has one helper who is doing an MTL in their free time.
(Read: They have life things that may have them stop at any point. It is a soft commitment.)

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Treasure Fragment
MTL completed, ready for download!

Important notes: This is meant for v2, not v1. If you haven't downloaded/bought the game from my links/DLSite recently, do that now before trying to apply my patch.
The OP cutscene is an mp4, so I couldn't get rid of the text on that, just as a heads up.
I excluded things that were already translated on screen, so it's mostly dialogue that this covers!

To install: Drag and drop/extract all folders into the ..\Resources folder. Overwrite all files it asks about.

Check my OP for links!

Reactions: PB8787