Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .see ... this is the problem ... promotion is nothing about the game!
No rolling stones fan would attend if not for all the hype.
All we are doing here is squeezing all the hype we can muster for a game ... not fleshed out.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
I'll give it a try when there's an incest patch, otherwise it's just stepcest.
just open the script.rpy with notepad, delete the 3 or 4 "step"s and voilà

(ok, u have to ignore the dialogue, that she isn't ur birth-mother....)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I know less about women than... let's say everyone. But there is one thing that I do know: there isn't a woman in the world who would let a man with a tattoo on his hand of a fucking spider anywhere near her pussy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the game..itself is an enjoyable little romp..but the graininess is really extreme at times..to the point of being a distraction..and a bad one...if they get cleaned up this game could have me following it..it has an Occultus feel about it gamestyle wise..yer the chosen one..the prince whatever..you gatehr the dames..etc etc..and i like that game..if this game cleans up the realllly bad graininess it'll stay on my harddrive beside Occultus :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
rob is side by side with the supernatural ... this conundrum of a game and the occult ... Occultus game => all of which form the tirnity -> Rob=body ... Occultus=soul ... this game = mind
T.R.I.N.I.T.Y;)!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Again mother and sisters and a brother who is returning home after a long time???????????????????

Wtf people??????? :rolleyes::oops:
The way the summary is written made me remember a bit. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JayX

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
If you want incest there are 2 things you need to do, install the attached script, go into image file demi change demi to mom in all images

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes