EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bg fambanner.jpg

Overview:
It is about a young man of 22 yrs., named Adam Ducarius, studying abroad for 7 years, returns to his hometown to live with his step-mother and two step-sisters. Passions and loves ignite as mystical powers descend upon Adam, exposing him to an ancient family curse and a witch that can be a lover or a harbinger of death for Adam and his family. Will Adam gain freedom from the ancient curse, freedom to love, and freedom to choose? Choose wisely Adam, choose wisely.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-01
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: Cheepshot
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

bg fambanner.jpg 1008.jpg 1029.jpg 3033.jpg all the girls 1.jpg alliewalksin 5.jpg bg adam cherry 7.jpg bg demi  mast 1.jpg karenpool3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
:ROFLMAO: I also found the title a little confusing, but it's the one given by the author to his game;)

215303j

Seems like a tried and true recipe.
Ah, what the fuck...
Downloading anyway!

The models and renders look pretty good, but they are very grainy, which is a real pity.

But it seems the patch is missing? At first I thought you could set relationships in the game, but you can't. Also the MC's name is fixed. Maybe it'll make sense at some point in the story, I didn't play all of it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes