MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Is film grain on a slider or a selection of options? Did the dev select "all of it".

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Decent amount of gameplay for a v2. Renders definitely need a bit of work, though. Sometimes I felt like I was playing a game from the 90s.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Decent amount of gameplay for a v2. Renders definitely need a bit of work, though. Sometimes I felt like I was playing a game from the 90s.
Games from the 90's were 8-bit and sometimes 16-bit pixel, that's not the same as this grainy POS. This is more like the old TV's where you had the rotary antenae with things not adjusted right, and a load of static from poor picture quality.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Games from the 90's were 8-bit and sometimes 16-bit pixel, that's not the same as this grainy POS. This is more like the old TV's where you had the rotary antenae with things not adjusted right, and a load of static from poor picture quality.
I was thinking along the lines of Doom and Duke Nukem 3D with some of the backgrounds. And yeah, there were some 3D games that were grainy as well.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Ok i just played glimpse of the past... not felling brave after all... tell me the tags are correct ? someone can be kind and tell me ?

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
The story is interesting and the update was significant.
So I applaud the dev for that, but the graphics are off, way off.
Pixelated or out of focus images doesn't really work for this.
Now I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt here and hope that in time the dev will make better renders, because of the story.
But boy, it is distracting

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am enjoying this offering, the story is interesting.
There are a lot of games out there with much worse graphics than this, at least its watchable.

Reactions: WaerM

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Even with very low PC specs you can get fairly good/little grainy images... I just had a look at the OP images and I just cannot get myself to try the game yet...

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
After i have unzipped the v2.0 game i am ending up with v1.0 even when i play game on main screen its v1.0 , is this right ??

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Agreed with all about the renders, but, getting back to the story, I'm worried about Morna and can't wait for the next update. (but I can wait longer if the developer needs more time on the renders)

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes