Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
I adapted the incest patch to work with Chapter 10.
That means you can now play the game all the way thru with the new Chapter 10 update.

At this time, the only edit I've made in chapter 10 is that it supports changing MC's name.

Moinsen
The game is at CH.12 could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update the Patch/mod or whatever it's ?

Ooh... oOh... btw... evry Character that comes with Sonja got an ERROR when they speek. Is there maybe a fix for that? :unsure:

Reactions: Mad4lifeBraven
Jul 24, 2021
The 10th chapter has a lot of bugs with names it keeps telling me a certain name is undefined and this only happens to the new characters its kinda annoying and makes it impossible to play and also the patch is two updates behind and the next is supposedly around the corner :D

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
The 10th chapter has a lot of bugs with names it keeps telling me a certain name is undefined and this only happens to the new characters its kinda annoying and makes it impossible to play and also the patch is two updates behind and the next is supposedly around the corner :D

Dit you Inst. v0.10 i-patch? Deinstall i-path
Problem Soleved :ROFLMAO: ;) course i got the same error's with the patch

PS: Maybe u have to Inst. the game fresh and start new game. Don't use savegames!

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021
She is going to get dicked down but not by men.
Here goes that thought... it happened he literally turned every single one of them to cum-sluts in the last 2 chapters especially the cousin Linda which i really like... i really like this game it's great but the red-flag has been crossed and the mother gets it too...

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Since leads to "This page has been removed." then I assume this game has been abandoned, right?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Since leads to "This page has been removed." then I assume this game has been abandoned, right?
That's a little bit of a leap in logic. That is possible, but it's also possible the Patreon police decided to take the page down (or threatened to do so, so Cheepshot deleted it himself). If that happened, he might be currently looking for another platform, possibly Subscribestar, for example. It's hard to say without more information. If anyone on this thread happens to be on Cheep's Discord, maybe they can relay information.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
That's a little bit of a leap in logic. That is possible, but it's also possible the Patreon police decided to take the page down (or threatened to do so, so Cheepshot deleted it himself). If that happened, he might be currently looking for another platform, possibly Subscribestar, for example. It's hard to say without more information. If anyone on this thread happens to be on Cheep's Discord, maybe they can relay information.
Yeah, considering the content in this VN it's amazing it's been on Patreon at all......

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Well that blows.
I was really hoping to see the end of this story. Hoping the dev finds a place on another platform and continues, but understand if they're done.

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
Cookiemonster66 You know, I really have to start making it my daily routine to begin scrolling through the Abandoned tabs as whenever I do go through just 5 pages of any of my favorite tags there, I find out that like half of my watch list have been there for a while and I am like the kid on his phone waiting for the bus to arrive only to realize that the bus had arrived and left long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Cookiemonster66 You know, I really have to start making it my daily routine to begin scrolling through the Abandoned tabs as whenever I do go through just 5 pages of any of my favorite tags there, I find out that like half of my watch list have been there for a while and I am like the kid on his phone waiting for the bus to arrive only to realize that the bus had arrived and left long ago.
I think a good 15–20% of my daily notifications are on games I follow that have since been abandoned. That's both a sign that loads of games get abandoned and also a sign that I play way too many games. :confused:

Reactions: shamtiiomi
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes