Ren'Py Abandoned My Personal Succubus [v0.2] [NaughtyVerse]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys...

So... Yes, I ended the page. The truth is that I made this decision for several reasons. The first one is that I simply don't have time to develop. My life is busy and stressful at the moment, and I just can't find the will to continue pursuing the project. I'm not willing at the moment to commit myself to it.

The second reason is that I started developing the game without planning properly. I had an idea for the main story, but I decided to develop and learn at the same time, which made me mess it up.

And the third point is that I wasn't satisfied with how the game was turning out. For me, it was too "simple" and rushed, and inevitably, I would eventually make a remake of it.

So, in short, I refunded everyone who has supported me so far, as I don't think it's fair to take your money and just abandon the game at such an early stage.

So I'm going to take a break, I might return in the future, and if I do, it will be on substar, which hasn't yet approved my page, and that was also a problem because the story was meant to have incest, and I simply didn't trust Patreon to simply make a patch, so I had to adapt the story a little, which in the end I wasn't satisfied with.

That's it for now. Don't expect any new content... But maybe in the future...
I'm sorry to read this, I hope that the break you plan to take helps you clear your mind, hopefully the project will come back in the future but if not those things happen, good luck.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes