Ren'Py My Personal Succubus [v0.2] [NaughtyVerse]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah, him looking sick is a part of the plot.

There will be some other guys, like the husband/fiance of some of the girls, and some antagonists as well...
Just be careful not to go too far how antagonistic they are. Andrew and Kate's husband would make stephen king tell you to tone them down a bit. Also doesn't help when Kate's husband has this blank expression as he says such awful things. So in future updates I suggest making him a bit more expressive

IMO you should be careful about how many LIs you add. Adding to many could make writing more difficult later. It also has the risk of making any LI feel less unique or interesting.
On the one hand, you're absolutely right. On the other, the appeal of harem stories has always been the variety of girls with different personalities.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I really like the game, I am assuming the MC is half or full incubus and needs to feed on sex or sexual energy and that is why he looks so sickly. Hopefully with the succubus powers he absorbed he gets a major buff and muscles out, along with getting some incubus powers, maybe have the succubus teach him. Nice stuff you got, but probably got too many LI's, do not spread it too thin. Curious how the succubus will play a role here considering she is now powerless. Perhaps form a contract to share the power and she gets stronger when he feeds.

Reactions: Gojii

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
IMO you should be careful about how many LIs you add. Adding to many could make writing more difficult later. It also has the risk of making any LI feel less unique or interesting.
I'll be adding some more, some will be less relevant than others, and some will be completely optional, But I'm working so that most of them have their own stories and quest lines so that they don't look like they were just thrown in the game for no reason.

Reactions: snes4life

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Bro is built like a granpa xD

But jokes aside. Man from the first release to your second update, the improvement jumped quite a bit unless that was intended. Pretty good amount of content and some nice animations. I really like this game. Simple and nice. Looking forward to the next update :D

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Looks solid. A big dick "shota" where he isn't some psychotic/arrogant asshat but with a fairly normal-ish personality would be good. Is that the case? Going to give the game a look, but figured I'd ask what the MC's demeanor is. I like the concept of them getting more healthy as the story progresses too. (Character progression is something a lot of stories lack).

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes