Ren'Py Abandoned My Personal Succubus [v0.2] [NaughtyVerse]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah, him looking sick is a part of the plot.

There will be some other guys, like the husband/fiance of some of the girls, and some antagonists as well...
Just be careful not to go too far how antagonistic they are. Andrew and Kate's husband would make stephen king tell you to tone them down a bit. Also doesn't help when Kate's husband has this blank expression as he says such awful things. So in future updates I suggest making him a bit more expressive

IMO you should be careful about how many LIs you add. Adding to many could make writing more difficult later. It also has the risk of making any LI feel less unique or interesting.
On the one hand, you're absolutely right. On the other, the appeal of harem stories has always been the variety of girls with different personalities.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I really like the game, I am assuming the MC is half or full incubus and needs to feed on sex or sexual energy and that is why he looks so sickly. Hopefully with the succubus powers he absorbed he gets a major buff and muscles out, along with getting some incubus powers, maybe have the succubus teach him. Nice stuff you got, but probably got too many LI's, do not spread it too thin. Curious how the succubus will play a role here considering she is now powerless. Perhaps form a contract to share the power and she gets stronger when he feeds.

Reactions: Gojii

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
On the one hand, you're absolutely right. On the other, the appeal of harem stories has always been the variety of girls with different personalities.
That's why its important to find a good balance between having too many and not enough.

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
IMO you should be careful about how many LIs you add. Adding to many could make writing more difficult later. It also has the risk of making any LI feel less unique or interesting.
I'll be adding some more, some will be less relevant than others, and some will be completely optional, But I'm working so that most of them have their own stories and quest lines so that they don't look like they were just thrown in the game for no reason.

Reactions: snes4life

yz.vn_

Formerly 'yz.en_'
Nov 24, 2022
Bro is built like a granpa xD

But jokes aside. Man from the first release to your second update, the improvement jumped quite a bit unless that was intended. Pretty good amount of content and some nice animations. I really like this game. Simple and nice. Looking forward to the next update :D

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Looks solid. A big dick "shota" where he isn't some psychotic/arrogant asshat but with a fairly normal-ish personality would be good. Is that the case? Going to give the game a look, but figured I'd ask what the MC's demeanor is. I like the concept of them getting more healthy as the story progresses too. (Character progression is something a lot of stories lack).

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Project dead or did Patreon shut this one down and it will be moved to SubStar? Just got a refund on my pledge and the Patreon page is closed.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Project dead or did Patreon shut this one down and it will be moved to SubStar? Just got a refund on my pledge and the Patreon page is closed.
..page didn't get removed by patreon...at least doesn't look like it....seems more like the dev yeeted the page.....
....might have moved to substar........
..then again we can just ask him when he shows up.....

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024

Hey guys...

So... Yes, I ended the page. The truth is that I made this decision for several reasons. The first one is that I simply don't have time to develop. My life is busy and stressful at the moment, and I just can't find the will to continue pursuing the project. I'm not willing at the moment to commit myself to it.

The second reason is that I started developing the game without planning properly. I had an idea for the main story, but I decided to develop and learn at the same time, which made me mess it up.

And the third point is that I wasn't satisfied with how the game was turning out. For me, it was too "simple" and rushed, and inevitably, I would eventually make a remake of it.

So, in short, I refunded everyone who has supported me so far, as I don't think it's fair to take your money and just abandon the game at such an early stage.

So I'm going to take a break, I might return in the future, and if I do, it will be on substar, which hasn't yet approved my page, and that was also a problem because the story was meant to have incest, and I simply didn't trust Patreon to simply make a patch, so I had to adapt the story a little, which in the end I wasn't satisfied with.

That's it for now. Don't expect any new content... But maybe in the future...

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys...

So... Yes, I ended the page. The truth is that I made this decision for several reasons. The first one is that I simply don't have time to develop. My life is busy and stressful at the moment, and I just can't find the will to continue pursuing the project. I'm not willing at the moment to commit myself to it.

The second reason is that I started developing the game without planning properly. I had an idea for the main story, but I decided to develop and learn at the same time, which made me mess it up.

And the third point is that I wasn't satisfied with how the game was turning out. For me, it was too "simple" and rushed, and inevitably, I would eventually make a remake of it.

So, in short, I refunded everyone who has supported me so far, as I don't think it's fair to take your money and just abandon the game at such an early stage.

So I'm going to take a break, I might return in the future, and if I do, it will be on substar, which hasn't yet approved my page, and that was also a problem because the story was meant to have incest, and I simply didn't trust Patreon to simply make a patch, so I had to adapt the story a little, which in the end I wasn't satisfied with.

1719657303094.png
...good luck with life.....see ya when u come back.....

yz.vn_

Formerly 'yz.en_'
Nov 24, 2022
Hey guys...

Rip

F for the game

Salute for the dev

~
PR7_16.png
it is what it is...

Reactions: Lerd0

mary123

Aug 2, 2020
Hey guys...

too bad, really liked the start of the game.
good luck to you

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Hey guys...

Props to you for being transparent with people and not just cutting and running with sub money (some abandoned projects keep their patreon up for years, still collecting from people who forget).

Maybe in free time do it or another project casually for fun. Can always go about it that way, then its a no pressure situation as its not for financial reasons and it becomes a "chore"-like situation that you "have to do" and can enjoy it as a "passion project." Either way, all the best to you and hope you can still find enjoyment in making games.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes