Ren'Py My Personal Succubus [v0.2] [NaughtyVerse]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
"Incest (Maybe, but it might take a while)"...? How long ? 18 years ? Maybe then Patreon rules will have changed :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments (mods and a few visual changes that presents a dark mode version for this title).
  • Edited the gui.rpy file...(changed the font color to a brighter white),
  • Changed the frame.png image from light to a darker image, as well changed the notify bar. (This aids with making the font clearer to read, as well the text on the notify bar also stands out better)
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background images.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to see more data behind the some of the story choices (if available...depends on how a title has been originally scripted), as well it can display requirement checks when they happen.).
  • Also included a quick menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen data behind some of the story choices that offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can still provide some additional choice info.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the a few minor adjustments.

Also, this mod in most cases will not need an updates, provided no drastic changes will be done to the scripting of this title.

Regards.

Example image of the new textbox, and changed font and frame box colors...
screenshot0006.png
screenshot0002.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radian_47

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments (mods and a few visual changes that presents a dark mode version for this title).
  • Edited the gui.rpy file...changed the font color to a brighter white, as well changed the frame.png image from a light to a darker image. (aids in viewing the choice text on screen to stand out better)
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background images.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to see more data behind the some of the story choices (if available...depends on how a title has been originally scripted), as well it can display requirement checks when they happen.).
  • Also included a quick menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen data behind some of the story choices that offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can still provide some additional choice info.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the a few minor adjustments.

Also, this mod in most cases will not need an updates, provided no drastic changes will be done to the scripting of this title.

Regards.

Example image of the new textbox, and changed font and frame box colors...
View attachment 3747450
View attachment 3747461

Wow! This was very good!
If you don't mind, I'll add some of these adjustments to the next version.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow! This was very good!
If you don't mind, I'll add some of these adjustments to the next version.
Sure, that would be great. I do this for a lot of other titles, because of my vision issues. As well I watch AVN's on a huge ass screen, so I prefer making dark mode with everything I watch.

Regards.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
you need to work on the MCs look. i'm ok with short and scrawny. but he looks malnourished, the bags around his eyes are like he hasn't slept in weeks. when he passes out he looks like he's actually dead.

seeing him next to any of the other characters is seriously jarring

edit: and right after posting this, i get back to the game and olivia brings up how his anemic and he gets sick often. my issue now is that no one brought up how he looks like skin and bones when i feel like kate would.

i really hope there's minimal guys if all they're gonna be is 1 of 2 extremes, if they aren't your friend then they're antagonistic to the point of irrational psycopath.

pet peeve of mine: the MC and kate seem to take the existence of succubi very well. you'd think they'd panic and have an existential crisis. but they're so casual. really bothers me.

despite these lists of issues i have, I'm still interested in seeing more so you're doing a good job

Last edited:

NaughtyVerse

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
edit: and right after posting this, i get back to the game and olivia brings up how his anemic and he gets sick often. my issue now is that no one brought up how he looks like skin and bones when i feel like kate would.
Yeah, him looking sick is a part of the plot.

i really hope there's minimal guys if all they're gonna be is 1 of 2 extremes, if they aren't your friend then they're antagonistic to the point of irrational psycopath
There will be some other guys, like the husband/fiance of some of the girls, and some antagonists as well...

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes