• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Blacksmith is so good... wish it was harem
I'd say yes since CyanCapsule did say in his Patreon that we will have more lewd scenes with 3 other characters aside from Emelie - those being Victoria, Bronwen, and Maple. He also refers the relationship dynamic akin to a harem setting, but I don't know if there's going to be a harem ending or not.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
motherfucker are you complaining about a WEG that doesn't need you to grind or keep pressing "skip" for 20 minutes in order to see some fucking? god DAMN!
is it truly a WEG if you don't have to spend 20 hours to get +5 stamina and +500 coins to get an item that costs 450 coins that gives you the requirements to finally get past the blowjob only to hit another wall with the titfuck and have to spend another 20 hours getting the charisma to pass the next check and 300 more gold for a specific item and then-

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Patreon sneak peaks

Heyo! I worked hard the last two weeks doing these Bikini Contest pics!

Miss Zebra has quite an interesting bikini bulge... <o<

Who's striking the best pose?
That hippo mouth was fun to draw.

Reminder: The giraffe, zebra & hippo are NOT main characters that are planned to have further NSFW content with the protagonist. Maple the doggo is however.

In the game you will be watching and discussing the competition with Emelie.
Then Emelie ends up on stage, and you can choose if she should strike a " modest " or " kinky " pose!
Last month's " double thumbs up " image was her modest pose, and this butt spread one is the kinky one!

I also drew Maple in the swimsuits Emelie will be able to wear!
You buy the swimsuits from her shop, so she will model them for you before you make your pick!

I've got more art in the works that I will be posting closer to the end of the month!

The next build will take over a month more to make. I hope to be able to release it in ~2 months or so, but we'll have to see.
The writing is sort of planned out but I've got a lot more art to draw and some new code I need to get sorted! It could take more time I don't want to set a firm deadline for myself.
And like I said before this next update doesnt include any sex. It's mostly just lewd girls in hot bikinis and a Maple tease/intro. And dialogue with all the ladies at the beach ( They will also be speaking to eachother! )

Hope you enjoy all these pinups! Thank you very much for supporting the project!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
Patreon sneak peaks

Reminder: The giraffe, zebra & hippo are NOT main characters that are planned to have further NSFW content with the protagonist. Maple the doggo is however.

Then Emelie ends up on stage, and you can choose if she should strike a " modest " or " kinky " pose!
Last month's " double thumbs up " image was her modest pose, and this butt spread one is the kinky one!

You buy the swimsuits from her shop, so she will model them for you before you make your pick!

I've got more art in the works that I will be posting closer to the end of the month!

The next build will take over a month more to make. I hope to be able to release it in ~2 months or so, but we'll have to see.
The writing is sort of planned out but I've got a lot more art to draw and some new code I need to get sorted! It could take more time I don't want to set a firm deadline for myself.
And like I said before this next update doesnt include any sex. It's mostly just lewd girls in hot bikinis and a Maple tease/intro. And dialogue with all the ladies at the beach ( They will also be speaking to eachother! )

Hope you enjoy all these pinups! Thank you very much for supporting the project!!

Please, tell me that bulge on the zebra is not a dick...

• Angry
Reactions: cheesetoastywtf

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Gosh dang it. Why did this have to be so good?

I'm not into anthropomorphic stuff, but the writing in this was just so good. And the characters! Jeez, they are so well done. Art is fantastic as well, always love me some well drawn art.

Was bored and wanted to try something different for a change. I expected to dislike this cause it's not what I'm in to, but man, everything about it was just awesome fun. Seriously, nice job. ;)

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Patreon sneak peaks

Damn! Thiccer then a bowl of oatmeal!!

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Great art and game, just feel the sex happens too fast
and because of a book which makes me sad thinking if book was about something else she would fuck something else but other than that i like writing of this game and secrecy, i hope we will know more as story progress and revelations turn epic, chicken lady is really nice and choices are fun to make, so its definitely most awaited game for me on this site, and im RPG guy not really into VNs

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Am I not granted a name for the mc imagined up by the dev even when its a pig in piglandia?
I don't know your fucking name, pig.
It's so tiresome.

ryo.

Apr 27, 2019
I am playing as the HUMAN FARMER to fuck a pig.

Dude, this reminds me something...

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Can anyone tell if there will be content with other girls besides my favorite Piggy?
I mean did the dev confirm anything yet?

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes