• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Can anyone tell if there will be content with other girls besides my favorite Piggy?
I mean did the dev confirm anything yet?
I mean, we got a taste of chicken breast and a choice in saying that old people are hot and a "granny" introduced not that far after so pretty sure there will be more content with the other girls.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kinky Bully

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I mean we got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so pretty sure there will be more content with the other girls.
Yeah, the breast was tasty as F. Plus, I loved a certain smelly hammer woman.
But I was asking how deep can we dig into the side dishes and has the Dev confirmed anything or no.

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
Can anyone tell if there will be content with other girls besides my favorite Piggy?
I mean did the dev confirm anything yet?
He said that the game is mainly focused on the princess, it's a bit disappointing, but it probably doesn't have a harem route.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
He said that the game is mainly focused on the princess, it's a bit disappointing, but it probably doesn't have a harem route.
It doesn't have to be a harem. But, can like have some fun with them. I mean the game gives us hints that they can have content.

Reactions: mazzjazz

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
I'd love to see more of the blacksmith, damn. She hits that same spot as orc ladies, though that's not surprising since some of their depictions are just pig people.

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
It doesn't have to be a harem. But, can like have some fun with them. I mean the game gives us hints that they can have content.

Okay, so this is from a post he made back in August on his Patreon where he addressed something like this

Maple is the final "proper"girl planned for the game! There will be other characters added and I might even add lewd scenes with others but I don't plan to have them show up frequently.

The characters that I plan to have lewd scenes with are:
-Emelie
-Victoria
-Bronwen
-Maple

I probably won't have scenes as ambitious with these characters as I just did with Emelie in Ch4. That sex scene was insanely ambitious for me with like... 150 image files total or something crazy. ( So many variants and making the 3 paths was a ton of work! They might be more like when you squeeze Victoria's tiddies. )

Emelie is the main girl and you won't have the option to " choose " another girl over her for the ending or anything like that. The other girls are secondary to her. ( The name of the game is My Pig Princess after all. )
But I still want the player to be able to get steamy with more characters!

TDLR; There are mainly 4 girls Emelie (Pig Princess), Victoria (Chicken Book Seller), Bronwen ( Pig Blacksmith), and Maple (Dog-girl Tailor). Emelie is the MAIN GIRL and the other 3 are side girls, expect content for all 4 they just won't get as much as Emelie.

Also from the looks of things and what he's mentioned on Patreon wouldn't be surprised if we get the next build by the end of the year.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
will in the next update the princess fucked by a bear?i hope so
I'm an NTR dev, it would be SO much better for both sides if we didn't have either asking for NTR in none NTR game threads or deriding NTR games threads with comments and facepalms by the other side. Let NTR games be NTR games and let Vanilla games be Vanilla games, and if they never overlap, are clearly marked as such and no-one from either side goes in the threads of the other then never a problem.

Jun 14, 2020
Damn Im not into the furry aspect but the art is great! Emelie is a proper royal buttslut. This seems very promising, shame there isnt more yet but I guess we just have to be patient, this is the downside of having so much art just for the story and backgrounds etc

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes