• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Feb 10, 2020
Any news on next update? Remember seeing some images related to a bkini contest, but no idea if it's fanart or stuff that will actually figure in the game....
This is like the only thing that has been being talked about, this is indeed next update content.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
This game has a lot of positive support and interaction for an H-game, so it gives me hope that it will be one of the rare games that get completed.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
kinda worried this game, might get to furry for me.. I love the art. and the HUman looking pig lady. but those other things ... i dn man ;D

TheThirst

Jul 21, 2020
Holy crap, I just found this game and.... well... fuck.

I think I need to apologize to some of the furries I've cyber-bullied.
I know what you mean. Originally clicked on it 'cause the princess looks pretty human and is pleasingly plump, but the characters are genuinely likeable and the action is sizzling like frying bacon.

Fuck, by the end even the chicken was looking pretty appealing...wait...am I a furry now??

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
kinda worried this game, might get to furry for me.. I love the art. and the HUman looking pig lady. but those other things ... i dn man ;D
Yeah, I'm still following exclusively for the pig lady.

But this artist is doing too good of a job at making me go, "hmm... maybe? WAIT NO!!" at the chicken lady and that dog lady in the sketches.

Reactions: Solrane

cervzzz

Feb 10, 2022
Had to do the following to get it to run on Mac:
1. Open a terminal and navigate into the "Contents/MacOS" folder in the game bundle
2. Run "chmod +x ./MyPigPrincess" in the terminal
3. Then run "./MyPigPrincess" in the terminal.

Hope this can help someone else!

Reactions: Dercuillo

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
I decicded to drop in to see if any had any release date info for the next patch. Surprised to see so many non-furries here for pig booty. I usually don't go for anthropromophic stuff. I thought I hated it because of all the garbage on the front page of e-hentai. But the artist is on another level. Maybe chicken and dog lady will surprise me.

• Wow
Reactions: Kinky Bully

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I decicded to drop in to see if any had any release date info for the next patch. Surprised to see so many non-furries here for pig booty. I usually don't go for anthropromophic stuff. I thought I hated it because of all the garbage on the front page of e-hentai. But the artist is on another level. Maybe chicken and dog lady will surprise me.
Same. I am usually not into furries. But this one does it pretty damn well.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes