Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
This game is amazing, its art, its humor, atmosphere, nsfw content, the characters, everything, seriously, whoever can afford it please support this creator, people should start ditching cash grab projects and start supporting artists who show real love for their projects!

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
This game is amazing, its art, its humor, atmosphere, nsfw content, the characters, everything, seriously, whoever can afford it please support this creator, people should start ditching cash grab projects and start supporting artists who show real love for their projects!
That's what I'm talking about!

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
MY CUSTOM EDITION - MYPIGPRINCESS 5.0 HACK EDITION - RALF HACK GAME

A - CREATE A FOLDER - MYPIGPRINCESS 5.0 HACK EDITION
COPY ALL GAME FROM DONWLOAD : https://f95zone.to/threads/my-pig-princess-v0-5-0-cyancapsule.105032/
SAVE RAR
EXTRACT GAME
CREATE "MYPIGPRINCESS 5.0 HACK EDITION FOLDER" ANY DRIVE YOU LIKE...
EXTRACT GAME RAR TO : MYPIGPRINCESS 5.0 HACK EDITION FOLDER
OPEN FOLDER AND UNRAR ALL GAME TO IS FOLDER
SHOULD BE LIKE THIS...
F:\MYPIGPRINCESS 5.0 HACK EDITION\MyPigPrincess-0.5.0-pc

B - ROLFS INTERROGATION - HACK HELP
INSTRUCTIONS NOTES :
1.0 - COPY REPLACE all IMAGES INSIDE Folder "- i made some edited custom images ... to help you to choose rigth ones...
2.0 - I had some lines by EDIT the script with a few lines of code, making the rigth options came with coulor tags... chooose pink !!!

C - ROLFS INTERROGATION - Copy/replace files like 1.0 and 2.0
1.0 - COPY AND REPLACE IMAGES FROM "HACK CHOICES" FOLDER TO "choices" in your inisde game folder, like:
F:\MYPIGPRINCESS 5.0 HACK EDITION\MyPigPrincess-0.5.0-pc\game\gui\choices
2.0 - COPY AND REPLACE FOLDER "1-Chapter 2 Script" TO your inisde game folder:
F:\MYPIGPRINCESS 5.0 HACK EDITION\MyPigPrincess-0.5.0-pc\game\Script\Chapter2\1-Chapter 2 Script.rpy

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS "cheat" MODE...
ENJOY
BY MATS

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Ayo, no one ever told me that furries can be THAT hot. Like damn, Emelie is so damn attractive it's unreal. Her plump curvy body and her cute and gorgeous face gon' make me act up for real. The supporting characters seem to be equally as hot too... I mean hell, I never thought I would drool over a chicken lady. Victoria is such a snack and I hope we can get down with her too at some point. I just finished the part where you have sex with Emelie for the first time so I don't know what's still yet to come as I'm gonna call it quits for today. I know Emelie is the main girl of this game but it would lowkey be a crime to not be able to romance the other girls as well if they all look so damn good. Of course fooling around with others behind her back would almost feel like cheating as she seems to become the MC's girlfriend but who knows... maybe she's gonna be okay with sharing her man with others (fingers crossed).

I just started this game earlier for the first time and I already fell in love. It's so great to have wholesome but sexy games like this for once instead of all the vile shit you usually get to see in erotic games.

PS: As a huge pregnancy fan I was already getting excited when Victoria explained that cross breeding is in fact possible so I'm PRAYING that we'll get to knock up some if not all the girls (however many there will be) in the future.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes