Apr 22, 2019
Ayo, no one ever told me that furries can be THAT hot. Like damn, Emelie is so damn attractive it's unreal. Her plump curvy body and her cute and gorgeous face gon' make me act up for real. The supporting characters seem to be equally as hot too... I mean hell, I never thought I would drool over a chicken lady. Victoria is such a snack and I hope we can get down with her too at some point. I just finished the part where you have sex with Emelie for the first time so I don't know what's still yet to come as I'm gonna call it quits for today. I know Emelie is the main girl of this game but it would lowkey be a crime to not be able to romance the other girls as well if they all look so damn good. Of course fooling around with others behind her back would almost feel like cheating as she seems to become the MC's girlfriend but who knows... maybe she's gonna be okay with sharing her man with others (fingers crossed).

I just started this game earlier for the first time and I already fell in love. It's so great to have wholesome but sexy games like this for once instead of all the vile shit you usually get to see in erotic games.

PS: As a huge pregnancy fan I was already getting excited when Victoria explained that cross breeding is in fact possible so I'm PRAYING that we'll get to knock up some if not all the girls (however many there will be) in the future.
Maybe something at the end, or that's what Cyan once replied
1685473379082.png

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Maybe something at the end, or that's what Cyan once replied
View attachment 2662435
Wow... that single handedly destroyed like half of my joy in this game :cry: This is the worst possible scenario... the characters in-game talk about pregnancy but the developer actually doesn't care for it or plans to maybe put it as an ending at best... yikes this sucks. Oh well, at the end of the day it's cyancapsule's game and they can do whatever they like. I'll still continue playing of course but I'm considerably less excited for the future of this game now unfortunately. It sucks to love a specific kink so much that not having it almost makes a game uninteresting but I can't help it.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Wow... that single handedly destroyed like half of my joy in this game :cry: This is the worst possible scenario... the characters in-game talk about pregnancy but the developer actually doesn't care for it or plans to maybe put it as an ending at best... yikes this sucks. Oh well, at the end of the day it's cyancapsule's game and they can do whatever they like. I'll still continue playing of course but I'm considerably less excited for the future of this game now unfortunately. It sucks to love a specific kink so much that not having it almost makes a game uninteresting but I can't help it.
I mean they ARE separate species in this game soooooooo...

• Angry
Apr 22, 2019
Never say never. Maybe Cyan could add some pregnant sex later, as Emilie right now doesn't allow to creampie her, but the game won't be surely focused on that(sadly).

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I mean they ARE separate species in this game soooooooo...
Did you forget Victoria's entire lecture about how crossbreeding is perfectly possible? lol She said a lot more cum would be needed but a human and a pig could in fact have children. Victoria said the child would mostly take after the mother but it could still inherit stuff like eye and hair color from the dad for example.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
How is Emilie supposed to get pregnant if she’s an anal-only Princess? :giggle:

Seriously, Emilie with a piglet belly would be so sexy.
Anal-only princess? Is that how you've been playing the game so far? I know I've been choosing vaginal only (I don't dislike anal, I just feel a little indifferent about it and generally prefer vaginal).

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I mean never say never. Maybe Cyan could add some pregnant sex later, as Emilie right now doesn't allow to creampie her, but the game won't be surely focused on that(sadly).
I'm praying that Cyan reconsiders this whole thing and will still put pregnancy in the game (fingers crossed). But then again, pregnancy content usually doesn't turn out well when the developer isn't as interested in it themselves.

May 25, 2022
You don't sound shallow. Just of poor taste. Everybody knows Victoria and the other girls are sexy AF
I'm just giving you crap tho - Emelie is bae fosho
They are hot but they are not my piggy princess. :KappaPride:

Anal-only princess? Is that how you've been playing the game so far? I know I've been choosing vaginal only (I don't dislike anal, I just feel a little indifferent about it and generally prefer vaginal).
Oh, actually the game is more spicy if you choose anal-only, she goes full virgin anal-slut with excussive dialogue for it.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Did you forget Victoria's entire lecture about how crossbreeding is perfectly possible? lol She said a lot more cum would be needed but a human and a pig could in fact have children. Victoria said the child would mostly take after the mother but it could still inherit stuff like eye and hair color from the dad for example.
I literally did forget the lecture especially when the guy I was responding to was crying about no pregnancy in the game. I started playing this game like eight months ago so I don't remember everything perfectly. I don't have a problem if CC wants to define his lore as pregnancy between species being possible, and just opting not to include it as a writing choice. In general the idea just seems like a bit of a stretch to me generally, but this is coming from a purely MPP furry. For serious furries maybe interspecies babies are the normal expectation

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I literally did forget the lecture especially when the guy I was responding to was crying about no pregnancy in the game. I started playing this game like eight months ago so I don't remember everything perfectly. I don't have a problem if CC wants to define his lore as pregnancy between species being possible, and just opting not to include it as a writing choice. In general the idea just seems like a bit of a stretch to me generally, but this is coming from a purely MPP furry. For serious furries maybe interspecies babies are the normal expectation
As someone who doesn't usually have anything to do with furries, I can only say that for me personally I think it's hottest when we as the player are still human but we get to fool around with furries/scalies. Also I personally really like furries and such if they still look mostly "human" or humanoid. Emelie in this game actually looks pretty human as well aside from the ears, the tail, the hooves and the little piggy nose. But even those girls who look a little more animal-like such as Victoria or Maple, look so hot it's unreal... I guess maybe it just depends on the artist and Cyan is thankfully a top tier artist and every woman he draws looks stunning.

And yea, Cyan could very well just mention that crossbreeding is possible but he never actually shows that in action so to speak... which would be a shame in my opinion. As a huge preggo fan I would hope that Cyan actually makes us able to knock up the girls after all. But hey, it's his game and we can only nod or leave :whistle:

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
They are hot but they are not my piggy princess. :KappaPride:

Oh, actually the game is more spicy if you choose anal-only, she goes full virgin anal-slut with excussive dialogue for it.
Really? Anal-only dialogue? I guess that's cool for those who are really into anal stuff. As I've already mentioned, I feel rather indifferent about anal, which is why I always pick vaginal if I have the choice.

jackpierce375

Sep 13, 2017
As someone who doesn't usually have anything to do with furries, I can only say that for me personally I think it's hottest when we as the player are still human but we get to fool around with furries/scalies. Also I personally really like furries and such if they still look mostly "human" or humanoid. Emelie in this game actually looks pretty human as well aside from the ears, the tail, the hooves and the little piggy nose. But even those girls who look a little more animal-like such as Victoria or Maple, look so hot it's unreal... I guess maybe it just depends on the artist and Cyan is thankfully a top tier artist and every woman he draws looks stunning.

And yea, Cyan could very well just mention that crossbreeding is possible but he never actually shows that in action so to speak... which would be a shame in my opinion. As a huge preggo fan I would hope that Cyan actually makes us able to knock up the girls after all. But hey, it's his game and we can only nod or leave :whistle:
This right here would be the biggest disappointment for me. Don't tease me like that with no payoff!! Give me the crossbreeding pregnant Piggy Princess!! :cry::cry:

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes