CokeLobster

Jul 9, 2021
They are hot but they are not my piggy princess. :KappaPride:

Oh, actually the game is more spicy if you choose anal-only, she goes full virgin anal-slut with excussive dialogue for it.
as a big anal fan its a really hot concept. first time seeing something like this is a game, hope the artist keep the choices open to mantain that path.
well if someone knows a game with a similar dynamic pls reply ;)

May 25, 2022
as a big anal fan its a really hot concept. first time seeing something like this is a game, hope the artist keep the choices open to mantain that path.
well if someone knows a game with a similar dynamic pls reply ;)
I hope this is the direction from beginning to end, I hate when a game forcefully makes the player take a girl virginity even when there is a dialogue option for it completely ignored...

But it seems it wouldn't be the case, Idk if I'm asking too much but I will love to have an anal-only ending :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
I hope this is the direction from beginning to end, I hate when a game forcefully makes the player take a girl virginity even when there is a dialogue option for it completely ignored...

But it seems it wouldn't be the case, Idk if I'm asking too much but I will love to have an anal-only ending :)

If you're looking for more anal-focused games the link in my signature has been my work on collecting what the threads have reported as anal-focused games. I'm a busy guy finishing my thesis, trying to learn 3D modeling, and also working, so I only update the thread every couple of months or so, but there are loads of games I have reviewed for their anal content and loads others people have suggested and I compiled into one place.

MPP holds a special place to me since it is one of the few games that offers that high quality "anal only" route, but you may find some other games from this list that are appealing.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The cross breeding is more hilarious if you think about it. Furries REALLY hate human males on anthro female romances. This game isn't on of a kind but it isn't an emergent fetish many furries like. They wanna be seven foot tall jacked sex gods thatre x species not a human knight with a big dick and a desire to breed every non-human.

Reactions: TitanXlord

Azero

Jul 24, 2017

Chapter Update is delayed a few extra days!

Heya! The update is like 99,5% done.
I need to impliment the minigame ( Getting the code help for it done right now! )
And then I have 2 sound effect things I'm waiting on.

I will then test the update on both PC and Android before uploading the build.
It should only take 2-3 days or so.

If I REALLY wanted to hit my deadline of June 15th I could, but I want to make sure to test the build a few times first and give it a final spell-check first, to make sure it doesnt break on you.
( It's 100% going to come out in June unless I get hit by a truck the next day or two. So you won't have to pay any extra money due to the delay. )

There really is nothing time-consuming left on my end. I just gotta impliment some sound/code stuff and then test the build to make sure everything works.

I figured I'd let you know so you're not refreshing and waiting on the build for all of the 15th haha!

I'll upload it as soon as it's ready!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Chapter Update is delayed a few extra days!

Heya! The update is like 99,5% done.
I need to impliment the minigame ( Getting the code help for it done right now! )
And then I have 2 sound effect things I'm waiting on.

I will then test the update on both PC and Android before uploading the build.
It should only take 2-3 days or so.

If I REALLY wanted to hit my deadline of June 15th I could, but I want to make sure to test the build a few times first and give it a final spell-check first, to make sure it doesnt break on you.
( It's 100% going to come out in June unless I get hit by a truck the next day or two. So you won't have to pay any extra money due to the delay. )

There really is nothing time-consuming left on my end. I just gotta impliment some sound/code stuff and then test the build to make sure everything works.

I figured I'd let you know so you're not refreshing and waiting on the build for all of the 15th haha!

I'll upload it as soon as it's ready!
sad-crying.gif

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I literally did forget the lecture especially when the guy I was responding to was crying about no pregnancy in the game. I started playing this game like eight months ago so I don't remember everything perfectly. I don't have a problem if CC wants to define his lore as pregnancy between species being possible, and just opting not to include it as a writing choice. In general the idea just seems like a bit of a stretch to me generally, but this is coming from a purely MPP furry. For serious furries maybe interspecies babies are the normal expectation
crossbreeds are not pretty to look at, and cyan knows if he would make some wierd crossbreeds that look wierd most people would just tune out, i would too, i think just small change like hair color or eye color or skin color from male and all other genetics from female makes sense and it would look better like cyancapsule has shown in the Victoria lesson
and u mister, since u forgot lesson im giving u the F

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico and ryxp

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
crossbreeds are not pretty to look at, and cyan knows if he would make some wierd crossbreeds that look wierd most people would just tune out, i would too, i think just small change like hair color or eye color or skin color from male and all other genetics from female makes sense and it would look better like cyancapsule has shown in the Victoria lesson
and u mister, since u forgot lesson im giving u the F
I mean we all know what forgetting the lesson means. I just have to repeat it!

What a shame...

meninomaluco

Sep 14, 2017
Look on her patreon, she say that the update have been delayed for some extra days.
99.5% done, but since she says that 2 days ago, this would eventually came around this week-end or early next week.
it's already out, i came here expecting to be here too

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes