dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes, indeed. The unlikely and coincidental scenario of a farmer sticking it to a voluptuous pig!

View attachment 3218557
Coincidental? :unsure: I'm sure he's not the first farmer caught porkin' pig. But at least this one is anthropomorphic.

Unless he's utterly insane and the police walk in at the end of the game to MC just railing a bunch of animals. :LOL:

"But-but she's my pig princess! Hands off me! We're in LOOVVVEEE!"

Last edited:

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
Do the decisions you make in this game have any consequences?

Or is it only for CG variations and dialogues?

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Do the decisions you make in this game have any consequences?

Or is it only for CG variations and dialogues?
Slight, you get altered sex scenes depending on your choices. And other little stuff like which swimsuit she wears or the like.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
Man this VN was a blast, 10/10 art, cute world, love the writing and love how packed sex scenes are with CGs + variants :D

But gotta say this game was exceptionally shorter than I expected for a project that's been in the works for a while, though I'm a bit unsure at the age of this project? (ThePatreon has been around since 2015)
Obviously the donation and work tempo haven't been maxed out through all those years but was expecting a bit more than a 3-4 hour playthrough. Those scenes were densely packed with CGs so I get the time it takes to draw the complete scenes but when you actually think about it, the MC has only been with the princess for almost 2-3 days so far in a pretty old patreon game by this point.

I obviously know many other patreons take alot of time or slack but man I'ma be in my 40s by the time this is complete :D, there's still a bunch of introduced elements but thus unexplored like the princess parents, the wolves, characters in general around town and just more of the MC's relationship so version 0.6 doesn't exactly feel like 60%, I kinda hate the name sensing for updates that patreons seem to go for. (Plus this patreon seems to have decent income around 1200-1300$ monthly)

Last edited:

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
So I remember the author saying that the "next update" would be released before the end of 2023. I waited for several months, planning to play the game again with the update... And there's no update whatsoever. It's already 2024. So, when?

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
So I remember the author saying that the "next update" would be released before the end of 2023. I waited for several months, planning to play the game again with the update... And there's no update whatsoever. It's already 2024. So, when?
You probably missed the relevant update post. You can read more here; long story short, the release has been delayed due to cyancapsule's health issues.
Plus, in following patreon updates, cyancapsule has stated that he has just completed the main images and will likely dedicate January to pure coding, writing, music and image variants. So, if I had to take a semi-educated guess, I'd say the next update will happen in February at the earliest. Take all of this with a grain of salt, though.

Last edited:

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
cyancapsule's health issues
Damn, those puny artists and programmers with their weak health that they only care about when they get sick. Well, wish the guy all the best. It seems that all the games I'm currently waiting for have been postponed indefinitely. Alas. This one is exceptionally good, so I can wait.

Reactions: 4ereNok
Apr 2, 2021
Damn, those puny artists and programmers with their weak health that they only care about when they get sick. Well, wish the guy all the best. It seems that all the games I'm currently waiting for have been postponed indefinitely. Alas. This one is exceptionally good, so I can wait.
'health issues' is a catch all term for a lot of artists to also mean 'want to take a break but also still want that patreon cash'

valkerasol

Aug 5, 2018
'health issues' is a catch all term for a lot of artists to also mean 'want to take a break but also still want that patreon cash'
That's a very crass way of putting things. CyanCapsule went into specific details into their health through a Patreon post. They promised a December release which is being pushed towards likely February. Biased or not this is one of the higher quality pieces of media that has been posted here so it is worth the wait. Please remember artists and writers are humans too and suffer from sickness from time to time.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
That's a very crass way of putting things. CyanCapsule went into specific details into their health through a Patreon post. They promised a December release which is being pushed towards likely February. Biased or not this is one of the higher quality pieces of media that has been posted here so it is worth the wait. Please remember artists and writers are humans too and suffer from sickness from time to time.
It's fine taking time off for recovery, obviously don't want artists to overwork themselves, but the pacing of this project in it's entirety feels a tad bit slow, I'm aware it's made by one person I think? But it's still 13000$ a month for a 3-4 hour game in dev for prolly 3-4 years minimum. I mean we're literally only 2-3 ingame days into the story with something that's been in dev for years, I look forward to a bulkier VN by him as those densely packed CG scenes are nice but it feels scuffed to be so short.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
we wait long for this update frens which can only means lot of content, content gonana be as fat as bronwen lol

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes