TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
At first when I saw that this game was so highly ranked, I was rather perplexed and assumed it was perhaps a joke. Now after having played it for about an hour, I get it! It's fun, oddly sexy, and oddly arousing! Maybe all those years of watching anthropomorphic Disney, Warner Brothers, and Nickelodeon cartoons has brainwashed me into thinking Babs, the fox version of Maid Marian, and Rebecca Cunningham were all f*@#able?

Anyway, great game!
The fun cartoon vibe I think is the reason this works for people that aren't furries. I don't think I've ever seen a furry game other than maybe LoK draw so many people not into it.

I don't think they're seeing furry any more than they would with a game with Orcs, elves or goblins etc. The dev kinda put the game in a sweet spot somehow where people that'd usually run a mile are like maybe just this one time. Then bam they're fapping their cocks off to a chicken lass.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
The fun cartoon vibe I think is the reason this works for people that aren't furries. I don't think I've ever seen a furry game other than maybe LoK draw so many people not into it.

I don't think they're seeing furry any more than they would with a game with Orcs, elves or goblins etc. The dev kinda put the game in a sweet spot somehow where people that'd usually run a mile are like maybe just this one time. Then bam they're fapping their cocks off to a chicken lass.
Furry is only when there are anthropomorphic dudes naked. Women don't count.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
It could be worse. At least this has consistent development updates. You can't say that for a good portion of other games.
I'd say 1 chapter update every 6 monthes is a tad slow for the past year. I gotta wonder how many CGs the dev can push in a month at a reasonable pacing without breaking their quality standard cuz this gonna take forever with the two latest 2 chapter updates taking a full year, while the current game can be finished in a bout 3-4 hours reading.

I love the art and the CG scenes are to die for, but there's gotta be some way for them to speed up this project progress, either by hiring some1 to deal with menial labor or anything really. Dude makes about 15000$ monthly, idk how long he's made that as I'm new to this project but usually when you make enough to live off your patreon, the project pacing should reflect that.

As an example, I recently played Hero's party must fall on F95 which is also made by a solo dev and that dude pushes out a solid 30 hours of animated content in the same timeframe as this VN, filled with CGs with heavy variants, gameplay and a shit ton of writing and that dude makes like 1000-2000 $ monthly on patreon compared to this guy. Obviously I shouldn't compare people like this, as every1's got different speeds and capabilities but yeah :S
(Ain't tryin to advertise that game, just a reference to how fast some ppl are xD)

Last edited:

quirkyjoe

Oct 9, 2017
While I would totally love for more content faster, if that amount of time is required to get the level of polish and consistency we've seen so far, I am content to wait. The quality has been immaculate so far.

The updates are pretty large in size when they do come as well.

That doesn't mean I'm not dying waiting though. Hot damn.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
While I would totally love for more content faster, if that amount of time is required to get the level of polish and consistency we've seen so far, I am content to wait. The quality has been immaculate so far.

The updates are pretty large in size when they do come as well.

That doesn't mean I'm not dying waiting though. Hot damn.
Yeah no, I don't want him to rush either and jeopardize his quality for it. But this can't be the optimal pacing for the project as it currently is, aside from timespent on making heavy quality CG usage for scenes and writing, VNs shouldn't be that resource intensive to create content for, if I'm not mistaken? He earns more than some full 4-5 man patreon teams make while releasing alot less readtimes/overall content. (Obviously can't do the work of 5 as 1, which why I referenced that other dev from above.)

We're only like 3 days in on the VN with 6-7 heavy padded sex scenes with 2 more padded CG scenes, I obviously genuinely look forward to more of this VN cuz it's fuckin awesome, but I'd like to be able to read a more complete/full experience before I'm in my 40s xd

Heavy Flo

Formerly 'MayaBang'
Jan 17, 2024
So uh just asking for a friend has the dev said what the plans are with Nadia if bulge is chosen? Genitals totally count as a friend shut up :ROFLMAO:..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't see no NTR or swinging tag so I'm thinking there's only so many places for her to be handing out a catastrophically big dicking and that's MC, the giraffe or both.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Flicking through the comments from the last six months i feel it's worth pointing out that whilst one can rarely ever truly proclaim any single dev is just milking when citing health issues the problem is that it's such an overused excuse that if we were to believe every instance of it's use then we would have to also believe being an AVN dev is a truly cursed career choice and the gods are just waiting to afflict them with every malady they can manage cause it really is just a cliche at this point to have an AVN dev cite health issues and keep cashing Patreon checks. There's simply no way for us to definitively sort out the genuine from the bullshit but there is no way there isn't a tonne of bullshit, so it's unavoidable to have a crowd of very skeptical critics form whenever it comes up, as well as staunch dev-defenders opposing them. Given that, without going to the egregiously unreasonable lengths of demanding proof from the dev of their ailment, who's to say if this dev or that dev is genuine or bullshit? Neither side is provably 'right' so throwing insults at each other is a waste of time, take your stance, voice it if you feel the need, but don't go on the warpath with it.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
I'd say 1 chapter update every 6 monthes is a tad slow for the past year. I gotta wonder how many CGs the dev can push in a month at a reasonable pacing without breaking their quality standard cuz this gonna take forever with the two latest 2 chapter updates taking a full year, while the current game can be finished in a bout 3-4 hours reading.

I love the art and the CG scenes are to die for, but there's gotta be some way for them to speed up this project progress, either by hiring some1 to deal with menial labor or anything really. Dude makes about 15000$ monthly, idk how long he's made that as I'm new to this project but usually when you make enough to live off your patreon, the project pacing should reflect that.

As an example, I recently played Hero's party must fall on F95 which is also made by a solo dev and that dude pushes out a solid 30 hours of animated content in the same timeframe as this VN, filled with CGs with heavy variants, gameplay and a shit ton of writing and that dude makes like 1000-2000 $ monthly on patreon compared to this guy. Obviously I shouldn't compare people like this, as every1's got different speeds and capabilities but yeah :S
(Ain't tryin to advertise that game, just a reference to how fast some ppl are xD)
Dude. It's okay to ask. In my country it is. Especially if you support it with money or even more so if you have bought/will buy the product. Unfortunately, this pace of development is becoming the norm.

Even here you can find games that have been in development for 7 years or more and still have not done half the work. And at the same time have only on a Patreon from 20 to 100+ per month.
And you can also find the words "they do it in their spare time, no pressure".
About the guy who makes "dude makes like 1000-2000$" I can assume that he cares and he "burns with his work". For others who rise high and start making good money at it, it becomes a bottomless purse. As was recently written on the Whats a Legend forum (after which an overzealous admin deleted his post) - I'm glad that there are such developers who milk the suckers and cuckolds. And he's right. This is a form of simp.
You can see how fast and for how much money free artists paint. How much time they take. And compare it to that.

And never forget that this is a VN. Not an RPG. No working with different animations, textures, optimizations and more. ;)

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
Flicking through the comments from the last six months i feel it's worth pointing out that whilst one can rarely ever truly proclaim any single dev is just milking when citing health issues the problem is that it's such an overused excuse that if we were to believe every instance of it's use then we would have to also believe being an AVN dev is a truly cursed career choice and the gods are just waiting to afflict them with every malady they can manage cause it really is just a cliche at this point to have an AVN dev cite health issues and keep cashing Patreon checks. There's simply no way for us to definitively sort out the genuine from the bullshit but there is no way there isn't a tonne of bullshit, so it's unavoidable to have a crowd of very skeptical critics form whenever it comes up, as well as staunch dev-defenders opposing them. Given that, without going to the egregiously unreasonable lengths of demanding proof from the dev of their ailment, who's to say if this dev or that dev is genuine or bullshit? Neither side is provably 'right' so throwing insults at each other is a waste of time, take your stance, voice it if you feel the need, but don't go on the warpath with it.
Not really on the warpath, just tired of patreons makin more and more money over time only to stagnate in project pacing. When you reach the point you can live off your side project thus turning it into a main project, I feel that the pacing should reflect it's increasing income to some degree at least.

Patreons just seem to end up in this eternal bubble of safe income where so many patreon devsseem to just get complacent on some level, it doesn't seem to get the same tempo/risk that non-crowdfunded games and projects get.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes