wakaridesu

Mar 21, 2019
The fun part is that 99.9% of the people here don't pay for shit and act like CyanCapsule owes them something.
i fully agree that if you download the game without paying you shouldn't be complaining, but imagine being a patreon and paying this game dev each month to receive almost nothing in 7+ month of waiting, it's sort of sad.

Tallmilk

Feb 20, 2021
i fully agree that if you download the game without paying you shouldn't be complaining, but imagine being a patreon and paying this game dev each month to receive almost nothing in 7+ month of waiting, it's sort of sad.
Then don't be lazy. Pay what you want to pay and cancel. Not gonna hate on a guy making residual off of something he gives out for free.

Reactions: Biscardone

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
First of all, patreon is a support system, and many people here don't seem to understand that. You give money to the creator to support him because you like what he does, you shouldn't expect something in return if it's not advertised that you will get something in return. In CyanCapsule's patreon there isn't any adverstising about "Pay 7$ per month to get monthly updates on My Pig Princess" so you shouldn't expect that for starters.

If you are a paid patreon and feel like 7-8 month for this kind of content is a scam, then voice your complain to the creator directly, unpledge and done... And tbf atleast something new came out, big games like Summertime Saga have a bigger team, made over $2.1mil, and didn't get an update in 2 years. Same story for What a Legend and many more... So it could be worse.

I really dislike the mentality of this sub who want content every 4 seconds to feed their tiktok brains, otherwise they complain and cry that X is lazy and makes too much money for what he/she does.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I see the defence force is out to keep away any criticism "it's free they cry" due to a para-social relationship with the content provider.

We are to discuss the product, the dev is a stranger to you, you are a stranger to them unless it's a dev with a smurf account. If people feel like the product is slowing down I am glad people are pointing it out so I and others know to avoid it.

We do not benefit in making it easier for people with the Milfy City mindset/Summertime Saga mindset. Reward devs who deliver the product.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I was hasty to give this 5 stars. The game advances with all the pace of a glacier and so does the relationship between MC and the princess. There is no story, no drama, no development. The art is positively beautiful but is so transparent that the writers do not have any plot to work with. What was the point of the peeking scene? Or the beach scene? Or any scene since the last three updates? I do not know the decision process behind these choices, but I do see the effect on the end product and it is, it pains to say so, embarrassing.
How often do people reply "Nobody cares!" to your opinions? It just seems so... I mean it's RIGHT THERE.

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
I don't understand why he had to give mc erectile dysfunction at the end and prevent any further sexual encounters for the rest of the chapter after 1 sex scene that was more like a handjob scene mixed with wrestling, when it was obviously hinting at him and Emelie fucking. He could have at least slipped in a simple quickie or something, it doesn't gotta be spicy new stuff every time

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
That legitimacy scared me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you mean "legitimately" or that my edit looks "legitimate"?

Anyway, here is Bron, this one isn't as good since I have no reference for a human face and because she has more animalistic features it's hard to redraw the nose without a reference while not altering the artstyle. I really wanted to redraw the whole mouth and not just the teeth but without a reference I couldn't match the artstyle and the whole thing looked "off".
Made a redhead version since the metal bikini reminded me of Red Sonja.

If Cyan has any pieces of a human woman I can look at I could a better job. This style of a mix of pencil and watercolor is my personal favorite visually but it's a bitch to edit since you can't just alter a single part and have to re-balance the color palette on a whole piece due to how the shades flow in to each-other.

I kept the PNG formatting the same so you could probably just replace it in the game files and it should work unless there is an additional overlay on the piece. bronsw behindd trio edit.png

Last edited:

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Bruh, so many haters for a fantastic free game. Immabout to pay for it just to piss on the haters!
The fun part is that 99.9% of the people here don't pay for shit and act like CyanCapsule owes them something.
But doesn't that applies to any game here, basically? Why do some devs have to be "protected" from being criticized? And I am one of the first who praised this game in this thread when it was in its 0.1/0.2 version

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Doing things right takes a lot of time. And when you spend that much time, you need the economic support to be a reasonable endeavour.

As an illustrator i can tell you that on this site the art of this game is AT LEAST top 3 if not the absolute best at the moment. So yeah. Not everything is MILKING MILKING MILKING. Calling everyone a fraud isnt productive, especially the few really, REALLY good artists on this site.

But i guess that most people here just prefers an endless stream of steadly updated garbage.
Congratulations on being one of the many, many, many illustrators on this site. I'm a digital designer, myself, as a profession. I understand the point you're trying to make. This would be a reasonable comment if there wasn't direct precedent to the contrary in past updates. Things have gotten progressively worse, not better. In short, you can miss me with the "do things right" nonsense.

Hard coping and simping for the dev aside, these newer updates are undoubtedly being conducted at a sub zero pace, and this is with all the "economic support" one could ever dream of in a project like this. People are understandably jaded, and anyone with any decent sense of pattern recognition is understandably concerned because they've seen this sort of thing happen so many times before. This is the part the damage control brigade will never understand: We want to be wrong. Criticisms like the ones you're seeing come from a love for the game, not a hate for it.

Your last sentence is highly amusing, as well. Ironically, the size of this update, despite the amount time we waited, was the exact type of update you'd expect to see when you reference "steadily updated garbage."

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Its possible to have a playthrough without touching the other girls?
The chicken is kinda uncanny for me and the other pig lady is way too mean and rude, I just want to avoid them.

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
It's a nice and a hot game; updates are slow per usual to milk people. Just checked patreon, dev makes like 19k x month...

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Its possible to have a playthrough without touching the other girls?
The chicken is kinda uncanny for me and the other pig lady is way too mean and rude, I just want to avoid them.
Unfortunately not.

Posts asking for NTR are allowed by the moderation while posts bashing the NTR beggars are deleted for spam. That's why the ntr fetishists seem like a vocal group because the rest are silenced.
Many such cases.

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
I mean I don't care much either way since there's tons of great games to play while waiting, but the idea that some of you think people who don't pay can't criticize a dev is such a laughable argument.
No one is exempt from criticism - even more so when it's actually grounded in reality. Calling them instantly a hater tells all you need to know about one's mentality.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes