MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
I got this for free so I'm not going to complain about being short. Bronnee has been one of my faves since the beginning and glad she's finally had a scene. I have no idea why people are surprised her scene was Femdom. I mean, just fucking look at her?

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Folks, let's not get carried away. No debate should be divided into haters and symps. The update was disappointing, true; the developer is a great artist and puts a lot of effort into his work; also true.

I for my part believe that the problem does not lie much with the quantity or even the quality of content, but rather the direction of the story. The first four updates focused on Emily. The story was about breaching the difference in station, species, and her own lack of experience. It was good and shagging her silly was especially satisfying.
After that, the story just stopped. More than one year of development (about the same time it took me to write 5 chapters of Queen of Phalli and the entirety of Looking Back) and the plot did not move forward a single step. And I think the potential for drama and conflict is there. MC and Emily could be forced to keep the relationship secret, there could be an arranged marriage on the horizon for Emily, perhaps a rival. There are infinite possibilities, but no. The whole game is now about... well you tell me.

Dyonos

Oct 1, 2022
I don't think this was ever going to be a plot-heavy game?Just feel like Slice of Life.
There’s quite a big difference between “not plot-heavy” and “basically zero plot”, and this game is definitely leaning towards the latter.

I agree with what Nobody Cares says, this game needs at least some kind of overarching plot hook or story. At the moment, it’s just watching a dude bounce between random situations and get fawned on by women for the fact that…he’s an average peasant farmer?

There are so many little things you could do to join the little episode-like events together, and I strongly feel it would make the game more interesting in general.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
I just don't understand why these creators that make SO MUCH money monthly, never hire a team of people to help them develop? I know theres many out there with teams, but I can name a lot that just have one individual working on it, for example "Daily Lives of My Countryside". There's so many skilled individuals out there that can help take the burden off of some of the work. Imagine if this guy hired another artist, the load on his shoulders would be heavily decreased. And the argument that "The art won't be the same" is a bad take because there's so many artists out there that can replicate other people's artstyle and many japanese visual novels created by companies have more than just one artist working on them and have consistent art and manage to have 10s of hours worth of content inside them. I know many people will disagree and want the art to be just cyancapsule's but at the end of the day this is what we get, two scenes after 8 months (allegedly cause i havent played the update yet just read through the thread).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I got this for free so I'm not going to complain about being short. Bronnee has been one of my faves since the beginning and glad she's finally had a scene. I have no idea why people are surprised her scene was Femdom. I mean, just fucking look at her?
Yeah, the way Bronween was portrayed it's not like she would be sweet, delicate and let herself pushed around from the get-go - and yet, you STIL get to turn the tables on her to some degree, she even swalllow some.

If there's something i really feel the urge to complain about is for Maple & Victoria to reappear right after you drop from her place and nothing to actually happen - huge opportunity for some shenanigans with either (what is fine now that the princess' gave her approval) in the clothes' shop this time, completely wasted. :cry:

The scene in the baths was kind of a miss too - ok, ok, peeping moments are fitting with the game's tone, but it could have been more fun to have the MC getting frisky and "distracting" her with his mouth, fingers and so on, plus the added risk of getting caught doing much more than peeping through a keyhole. So while i don't dislike what we got, i do agree with the overall spirit that it was a little less than i would have prefered for the waiting time.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Yeah, the way Bronween was portrayed it's not like she would be sweet, delicate and let herself pushed around from the get-go - and yet, you STIL get to turn the tables on her to some degree, she even swalllow some.

If there's something i really feel the urge to complain about is for Maple & Victoria to reappear right after you drop from her place and nothing to actually happen - huge opportunity for some shenanigans with either (what is fine now that the princess' gave her approval) in the clothes' shop this time, completely wasted. :cry:

The scene in the baths was kind of a miss too - ok, ok, peeping moments are fitting with the game's tone, but it could have been more fun to have the MC getting frisky and "distracting" her with his mouth, fingers and so on, plus the added risk of getting caught doing much more than peeping through a keyhole. So while i don't dislike what we got, i do agree with the overall spirit that it was a little less than i would have prefered for the waiting time.
It feels a bit aimless now. It did a full stop on what it was in the early game and stopped focusing on the MCs dynmaic with the princess.

Where the game lost my interest is when it transitioned from having the MC be sorta a semi-hunky big-dick human to being the little guy in the plot. Hommie is a midget compared to the other dicks, men, futa and even a large number of the women in the game. (It is no wonder people are asking for NTR now- b/c it suits the setting better). It ramped up in the beach episode and never ramped down after that. Huge change to the overall game feel in regards to sexual dynamic.

I loved episodes 1-5 or so. Once 6 and 7 started it turned out the game is no longer for me and I unsubbed after 6 was released. Which, is really too bad b/c the art and dynamics were pretty wholesome / cute.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Folks, let's not get carried away. No debate should be divided into haters and symps. The update was disappointing, true; the developer is a great artist and puts a lot of effort into his work; also true.

I for my part believe that the problem does not lie much with the quantity or even the quality of content, but rather the direction of the story. The first four updates focused on Emily. The story was about breaching the difference in station, species, and her own lack of experience. It was good and shagging her silly was especially satisfying.
After that, the story just stopped. More than one year of development (about the same time it took me to write 5 chapters of Queen of Phalli and the entirety of Looking Back) and the plot did not move forward a single step. And I think the potential for drama and conflict is there. MC and Emily could be forced to keep the relationship secret, there could be an arranged marriage on the horizon for Emily, perhaps a rival. There are infinite possibilities, but no. The whole game is now about... well you tell me.
I agree with all of that, the game got a tone shift, before was about Emilie and the MC exploring kinky stuff in a slow pace, now there are tits, asses and cocks all over the place, I like having secondary characters that don't interfere with the main couple, but now the game feels derailed or if like Cyan had no idea about what to do after the first chapters.

Reactions: holaje12

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I agree with all of that, the game got a tone shift, before was about Emilie and the MC exploring kinky stuff in a slow pace, now there are tits, asses and cocks all over the place, I like having secondary characters that don't interfere with the main couple, but now the game feels derailed or if like Cyan had no idea about what to do after the first chapters.
Indeed. Secondary characters should complete the main ones, not replace them!

Dori-2

Dec 21, 2019
Bronwen is hot in this update & Emelie is a Hot Degenerate.
This game feels like an isekai, Too bad this update is too short.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Sexuality often does not work like that at all. Sex is an arena to get out of your normal persona. That's in fact the attraction.

Ref the number of high powered finance guys who get the everloving shit beat out of them by a dominatrix.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes