Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
"everyone would be happy" lol. Never happen here. Everyone has their own idea how the vns they play should be made. Yes some are more vocal about it but no not everyone would be happy.

Anyway... great update. I truly love this little vn. The art is gorgeous. Can't wait for more though I will be patient as always.

Edited: to correct an autocorrect.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Shut the fuck up
The day cyancapsul switches to AI will be the last time I play this visual novel.

That's like going to a restaurant with a renowned chef and getting a TV diner.

Now that AI is around there is no reason for such little updates to take so long. It is milking patreons and nothing else.

If you like IA cool we have a tag for that. Search on the latest update page 300+ games to give you your AI speed updates.

Dec 31, 2021
So... I just finished my playthrough of the the whole game again...(plus the new update) after almost a year ago since last time... and holy shit this game is SO fucking good, happy, wholesome, immersive, and funny! This game is still my favorite and most anticipated VN, hell, even one of my favorite GAMES in general to get updated/content/etc... EVER!

NOW, on one hand I understand a frustration at the time pure amount of TIME taken between updates in comparison to the 'gametime' recieved with each Update... BUT, there is a lot of USELESS, AND DECONSTRUCTIVE "Critiques" and "ADVICE" being thrown around the table, and is watering down any reasonable and LOGICAL concerns being portrayed/felt. LIKE, worrying about just another ["Borderline SCAMMER milking people for money"] That HAS happened countless times before, which is something WE'VE ALL SEEN before... AND probably has HAPPENED to many of the people here, which is probably where the 'Quick Agression, and Acusations' come from...

Now I DO NOT HAVE this anger or concern with Cyancapsule! And I DO TRUST THEM.
-Reason being due to their CONSTANT and PLANNED communication schedules (Once in the beginning of the month and once in the middle)
-supportive of fan art and other people
-and generally being positive wherever I've seen them talk and interact with people online etc.

However as they have stated THEMSELF...
It should NOT have taken this long for this update and was hindered and delayed past what ANYONE WANTED 'OR' EXPECTED.

NOW, that WAS due to a MEDICAL and HEALTH reason and concern that NO ONE COULD, have seen coming. And I DO NOT, blame them for that, nor am I angry or SEE any fault in Cyancapsule for that health issue.

However, I believe that THE 'huge time delay' itself, COULD have been prevented, or at the very least had it's blow far more "cushioned". Because, I know they felt bad about the delay AND they took on this WHOLE task, ALL upon THEMSELF...while IMPAIRED! BUT, IT COULD have been handled WAY better AND HEALTHIER...
HOW?

Well I TRULY believe that one and PROBABLY THE SIMPLEST... AND ...MOST EFFECTIVE solution by FAAAAARRRR, isss...

just hiring some people.

No seriously, not that I'm even saying that I would EVER want Cyan to be replaced as core artist and writer, but for... things like coding, sfx, 'hell' even shading and polish... COULD and SHOULD, absolutely be taken upon by TEAM member and DOES NOT need nor SHOULD to be on Cyan's back alone...

Reactions: Troopgoofmastr2889
Dec 31, 2021
Now I've been along this ride since...well before even chapter 3 was RELEASED! AND, I specifically remember being so HYPED AND PROUD... of CYANCAPSULE'S GROWTH, on patreon alone! They're at the point where even after a 9 MONTH+ HIATUS... they still GET $14,730 ( A MONTH! ), which is probably WAY more than what most of us make lol ( But I'm so fucking happy for em, BECAUSE, I BELIEVE they fucking deserve that BUDGET and SUPPORT for THEMSELF and the PROJECT, FOR GIVING SOME OF THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONTENT AND GAMES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

I even remember checking f95zone just to see if other people got the same positive and wholesome experience I had from it during a real tuff time in the world (covid)... And, this thing has grown from something very niche to something that literally has OVER 5100 PAYING supportors!

NOW, that the budget and support have increased to such COPIUS amounts, I think just about EVERYONE would want to see that money and the support their giving... LITERALLY AND DIRECTLY effecting said project... AND HIRING SOME PEOPLE WILL DO EXACTLY THAT . Far too often I've seen people in these situations, OVERWORK themselves, bring themselves to BURNOUT and make themselves hate their own project based solely on the pressure of what's expected/been promised to supporters for said project, but that's the last thing that I want to happen to this creator and they SHOULD use that money and support to lighten the load on themselves!

And hiring team members for things that do not need to be on CYAN alone is KEY! And, would have a plethora a benefits...

-Shared workload

-Time between content readiness being shortened like NEVER BEFORE

-Even more backers, supporters and CONFIDENCE in the project TRULY seeing itself to the end. WITHOUT succumbing to many if not MOST other Project's fate of abandoned incompletion and compromising any planned and desired features just to barely scape a "finished project" (So, I understand some people's general Fear in that regard)

-The massive Explosion this game would have in SOOOOO MANY WAYS...

Even more people would here about this with more CONSISTENT updates (because of)= CONSISTENT discussions and topic of conversations, *A BACKUP PLAN FOR ANY UNFORSEEN DETERMINTES AND PROBLEMS AS CYAN WOULD NOT BE A ONE PERSON ARMY! Supporters growing at potentially an EVEN MORE RAPID PACE THAN EVER, (I MEAN FOR FUCK SAKE CYAN IS STILL MAKING $14,730 (EVERY MONTH!!!!) AFTER A 9 MONTH HIATIS!?!?

FUCK YEAHHHH!✨️

If that doesn't go to show that people KNOW that there is something great here and something even greater and further to push forward as a supporter, than I don't know what will...

I just want Cyan to U S E that budget and support to lighten the GIANT ASS LOAD that IS this amazing project in ways to FURTHER ITSELF, QUICKEN PRODUCTION, LESSON IMAPACT AND DELAYS OF UNFORSEEN PROBLEMS (HENCE THE 9 MONTH DELAY) AND go about all of it in a much healthier and stressless way for Cyan! ❤
(guilt free, headache free, stress free, well...definitely-er)

I mean when a business takes off... they accomodate with production and more employees, when projects are backed and blow up... they increase their working force , HELL, when even youtubers start to succeed... they hire editors, and this is all to accommodate an ever expanding audience AND THEMSELF, this is ALL so they don't burn themselves out, hurt themselves with a constant push to accomplish all of the people's desire's, Expectations, and PROMISES, all while minimizing risk of setbacks for ANY unforeseen problems, and is all and all a much healthier way to go about things and with a consistent growth in SUPPORT and BUDGET...truly improving work methods (as a PRIORITY) SHOULD always, be an absolute given.

I TRULY care about this project AND the person making it, IF I DIDN'T, I wouldn't Be writing all this ,probably wouldn't be hear at all, or saying ignorant mindless shit like [UPdAte tO LOng-sHouLdVe UsEd AI-YoU BaD]

But I'm not that and I DO CARE and want this game to SPREAD AND GIVE AS MANY PEOPLE THE SAME JOY IT BROUGHT TO ME✨️, and there is NOT many games I say that for...

I just hope that this doesn't fall on 'deaf' ears, people care about this, and maybe even Cyan themselve's sees this if this sentiment spreads...)

(P.s. we're still missing the the #1 scene from the 'Scene' Gallery... [ROLF HANDSHAKE])

Last edited:

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Now I've been along this ride since...well before even chapter 3 was RELEASED! AND, I specifically remember being so HYPED AND PROUD... of CYANCAPSULE'S GROWTH, on patreon alone! Hell, I remember specifically checking out his page on patreon DAILY, JUST to see it go from 'under'...TO $3000, $4000-$6000 to $9000 and UP, to the point where even after a 9 MONTH+ HIATUS... he GETS $14,730 ( A MONTH! ), which is probably WAY more than what most of us make lol ( But I'm so fucking happy for em, BECAUSE, I BELIEVE they fucking deserve that BUDGET and SUPPORT for THEMSELF and the PROJECT, FOR GIVING SOME OF THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONTENT AND GAMES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

I even remember scouring f95zone just to see if other people got the same positive and uplifting experience I had from it when so much was shit with the world... And, I've seen it grow from something very niche to something that literally has OVER 5100 PAYING supportors!

NOW, that the budget and support have increased to such COPIUS amounts, I think just about EVERYONE would want to see that money and the support their giving... LITERALLY AND DIRECTLY effecting said project... AND HIRING SOME PEOPLE WILL DO EXACTLY THAT . Far too often I've seen people in these situations, OVERWORK themselves, bring themselves to BURNOUT and make themselves hate their own project based solely on the pressure of what's expected/been promised to supporters for said project, but that's the last thing that I want to happen to this creator and they SHOULD use that money and support to lighten the load on themselves!

And hiring team members for things that do not need to be on CYAN alone is KEY! And, would have a plethora a benefits...

-Shared workload

-Even more backers, supporters and CONFIDENCE in the project TRULY seeing itself to the end. WITHOUT succumbing to many if not MOST other Project's fate of abandoned incompletion and compromising any planned and desired features just to barely scape a "finished project" (So, I understand some people's general Fear in that regard)

Even more people would here about this with more CONSISTENT updates (because of)= CONSISTENT discussions and topic of conversations, *A BACKUP PLAN FOR ANY UNFORSEEN DETERMINTES AND PROBLEMS AS CYAN WOULD NOT BE A ONE PERSON ARMY! Supporters growing at potentially an EVEN MORE RAPID PACE THAN EVER, (I MEAN FOR FUCK SAKE CYAN IS STILL MAKING $14,730 (EVERY MONTH!!!!) AFTER A 9 MONTH HIATIS!?!?

FUCK YEAHHHH!✨️

If that doesn't go to show that people KNOW that there is something great here and something even greater and further to push forward as a supporter, than I don't know what will...

I just want Cyan to U S E that budget and support to lighten the GIANT ASS LOAD that IS this amazing project in ways to FURTHER ITSELF, QUICKEN PRODUCTION, LESSON IMAPACT AND DELAYS OF UNFORSEEN PROBLEMS (HENCE THE 9 MONTH DELAY) AND go about all of it in a much healthier and stressless way for Cyan! ❤

I mean when a business takes off... they accomodate with production and more employees, when projects are backed and blow up... they increase their working force , HELL, when even youtubers start to succeed... they hire editors, and this is all to accommodate an ever expanding audience AND THEMSELF, this is ALL so they don't burn themselves out, hurt themselves with a constant push to accomplish all of the people's desire's, Expectations, and PROMISES, all while minimizing risk of setbacks for ANY unforeseen problems, and is all and all a much healthier way to go about things and with a consistent growth in SUPPORT and BUDGET...truly improving work methods (as a PRIORITY) SHOULD always, be an absolute given.

I TRULY care about this project AND the person making it, IF I DIDN'T, I wouldn't Be writing all this ,probably wouldn't be hear at all, or saying ignorant mindless shit like [UPdAte tO LOng-sHouLdVe UsEd AI-YoU BaD]

But I'm not that and I DO CARE and want this game to SPREAD AND GIVE AS MANY PEOPLE THE SAME JOY IT BROUGHT TO ME✨️, and there is NOT many games I say that for...

I just hope that this doesn't fall on 'deaf' ears, people care about this, and maybe even Cyan themselve's sees this if this sentiment spreads...)

(P.s. we're still missing the the #1 scene from the 'Scene' Gallery... [ROLF HANDSHAKE])
You better be the incognito author or you need therapy.

Dec 31, 2021
You better be the incognito author or you need therapy.
images (2).jpeg

Anyways, to anyone that might actually want to discuss things to some degree...in a discussion forum...on the page of the game (guess I should have opened with a question)

What do you guys think about Cyancapsule deploying some of their budget for more hands on deck?

Last edited by a moderator:

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Now I've been along this ride since...well before even chapter 3 was RELEASED! AND, I specifically remember being so HYPED AND PROUD... of CYANCAPSULE'S GROWTH, on patreon alone! They're at the point where even after a 9 MONTH+ HIATUS... they still GET $14,730 ( A MONTH! ), which is probably WAY more than what most of us make lol ( But I'm so fucking happy for em, BECAUSE, I BELIEVE they fucking deserve that BUDGET and SUPPORT for THEMSELF and the PROJECT, FOR GIVING SOME OF THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONTENT AND GAMES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

I even remember checking f95zone just to see if other people got the same positive and wholesome experience I had from it during a real tuff time in the world (covid)... And, this thing has grown from something very niche to something that literally has OVER 5100 PAYING supportors!

-Shared workload

FUCK YEAHHHH!✨️

I want new updates out as much the next guy, but it's not as simple as hiring someone else with that budget.
Down to a lot of reasons but namely because as soon as you do bring on someone else, even in a casual setting like this, it makes you an employer, meaning you've got to pay insurance, declare it etc, so it's not always worth the extra hassle unless you're planning on setting up a full studio, and then there's finding someone consistently reliable with a long-term project like this.

The budget can mainly go towards things like making sure CYAN can comfortably work on the game full time without working another job, and not having to worry about anything money wise. Yes it's a lot of money but there's limits on what a solo dev can do with it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 211 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
A little surprised that was the amount of content for 7 months, I'm not financing this project so Im not complaining, more surprised by those who do and getting that amount in over half a year.

Dec 31, 2021
I want new updates out as much the next guy, but it's not as simple as hiring someone else with that budget.
Down to a lot of reasons but namely because as soon as you do bring on someone else, even in a casual setting like this, it makes you an employer, meaning you've got to pay insurance, declare it etc, so it's not always worth the extra hassle unless you're planning on setting up a full studio, and then there's finding someone consistently reliable with a long-term project like this.

The budget can mainly go towards things like making sure CYAN can comfortably work on the game full time without working another job, and not having to worry about anything money wise. Yes it's a lot of money but there's limits on what a solo dev can do with it.
That's a really good point,
Because I definitely see an added responsibility factor of sorts when getting more people on the job at first, but I still think that long-term wise, some help would definitely blossom into a healthier work life and would make the project itself more secure.
But do you think that any of the support funded money by customers should go back into the project itself directly? And IF so... then where?

Dec 31, 2021
A little surprised that was the amount of content for 7 months, I'm not financing this project so Im not complaining, more surprised by those who do and getting that amount in over half a year.
I think it's been like 9 months and I get where you are coming from, but I just think it was to do with a poor security as a whole, on the projects front (Not being ready and or prepared for any troubles/hinderences 'if need be'...and it was.) And not a form of intentional stalling/dishonesty or purposely milking people for money.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes