labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Jesus, lads, let the man be. We all live and learn.

Also, either the pig bruises easily, or the farmer went ham on that ham, cos that's some ten-rounds-and-some reddening.

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Lemme guess, is it called 'that black makeup shit on eyes' where you come from? If so, what's the word for pupils? 'That black shit in eyes which is not makeup'?
"Can you be more hostile or a piece of ^&**?"

Showing your lack of knowledge of the language you're trying to communicate in is not a proud thing to do, I assure you. Calling others "pieces of shit" while being an insufferable, unhinged psycho who writes entire paragraphs in reply to "how old are you" doesn't make you look sane either, I'm afraid

Reactions: wulfenlord

Venom38

Feb 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

Do you know others games with similar artstyle and polish? Human or furry (heterosexual)

I played many of the most popular but this game is one of the few that hot the right spot for me and I would love to discover similar games

Thanks !

LeSpark

Feb 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

Do you know others games with similar artstyle and polish? Human or furry (heterosexual)

I played many of the most popular but this game is one of the few that hot the right spot for me and I would love to discover similar games

Thanks !
"What a Legend" perhaps?

drdrdrdrdrdr

Aug 21, 2023
Hello everyone,

Thanks !
Hello! It is VERY hard to find games with similar artstyle because the artist of MPP is very unique and he put a lot of details on his drawings. But i can recommend other 2d games that you might like!
(Actually, MPP is a unique game. Unfortunately, there are no other games that are even slightly similar. I hope more great artists start creating games in the future.)

Best Recommendation: *Daily Lives Of My Countryside*;
Snow Daze: The music of Winter;
Knightly Passions;
Goodbye Eternity;
Aurelia;

Also, I would suggest you try some 3D games. I thought 3D games were boring, but I was completely wrong!
Pale Carnations;
Eternum;
Ripples;
Last Evil;
And most of the top rating 3D games.

There are some 2d games that i never played and people say they're good:
Summertime Saga;
What a Legend!;
TRATRITLE;
Gamer Struggles;
Rick and Morty: Another Way Home;
Price for Freedom: Avarice;

Share with us if you ever find more similar games

GreenBlue

Jun 8, 2018
"Can you be more hostile or a piece of ^&**?"

Showing your lack of knowledge of the language you're trying to communicate in is not a proud thing to do, I assure you. Calling others "pieces of shit" while being an insufferable, unhinged psycho who writes entire paragraphs in reply to "how old are you" doesn't make you look sane either, I'm afraid
u mad?

Reactions: Indeed@456
Apr 22, 2019
Hello! It is VERY hard to find games with similar artstyle because the artist of MPP is very unique and he put a lot of details on his drawings. But i can recommend other 2d games that you might like!
(Actually, MPP is a unique game. Unfortunately, there are no other games that are even slightly similar. I hope more great artists start creating games in the future.)

Best Recommendation: *Daily Lives Of My Countryside*;
Snow Daze: The music of Winter;
Knightly Passions;
Goodbye Eternity;
Aurelia;

Also, I would suggest you try some 3D games. I thought 3D games were boring, but I was completely wrong!
Pale Carnations;
Eternum;
Ripples;
Last Evil;
And most of the top rating 3D games.

There are some 2d games that i never played and people say they're good:
Summertime Saga;
What a Legend!;
TRATRITLE;
Gamer Struggles;
Rick and Morty: Another Way Home;
Price for Freedom: Avarice;