• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
As long as you're not pestering Bob Uecker in random hotel elevators while wearing a fursuit, you're not a furry and have nothing to worry about when you jerk off to an scene of a pig girl losing her gag reflex.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
i hate furry stuff and piggy furry are the bottom feeders but somehow i still like this game.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Only issue i can see with this game is the lack of a replay gallery for some of the MC's practice with Emelie.

Also hoping for some future funsies with Bronwen & Victoria.

Reactions: Varaelyza

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
I never thought I'd be into a "furry" game, but here we are.

Emelie, Victoria, and Bronwen are so hot.

I want to love and protect Emelie, I want Victoria to "teach" me lots of things, and I kind of want Bronwen to beat me up. :love:

Reactions: Samuraibear

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
The art on this is top shelf. Kudos to the dev for putting out a Grade A product.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure: the way she looks at the mc at all times, it's like she's eating him with her eyes, I don't know if it's because of the drawing style or if it's done on purpose and the mc can bang her later :WeSmart: (I mean, in the part of the book with Bill one can choose "old lady are hot" or similar and while eating with Emelie, she comments that Granny seems to like the mc :unsure: )

4.80 star(s) 208 Votes